2019 Opponents

Bowler1215

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

From Hoge's #10BearsThings article from the weekend, it appears the game will be at Wembley.

Meanwhile, while nothing has been finalized, the Bears-Raiders game in London is currently slated for Wembley Stadium and not the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

Ah well, I'll take either, just so glad they're coming back

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Anyone think the Packers have a decent shot at Antonio Brown?  If so,  I think that makes them a lot better overnight.

Yes it would, but Brown comes with baggage and is still owed 40 million over next two years almost all of it dead cap and you have to give up a draft pick which they don't seem to want to do.

They have the cap space, they are basically just paying like 4 or 5 guys, but getting guys like Brown really starts to add up and limit you. 

Their attitude doesn't seem to be same as fans; Rodgers is old we need to go for broke now. They are clearing cap space, going young and trying to build through draft.  I think the hope is Rodgers can play another 4 years at a high level and they can get a good team built in two years.  To me that is a gamble that may or may not work.  Everybody isn't Brady.  That wall could come at any time now and unlike Brady, Rodgers relies on athletic ability in his game.  

I think their big free agent splash will be one of the pass rushers that ends up not getting tagged.  They are behaving like a team that will have a top Rodgers for another 3-4 years at least.

I think they grab two more fairly big free agents.  Probably a S and an OL.  

Archived