Playoffs Week 1: GDT

onejayhawk

16 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Would it be better to bring back LDT or Armani Watts? I gotta imagine it's gonna take time for the good Doctor to get his strength back up and I'd bet Watts would roll. Idk just a thought

i would bring back LDT.  We have to protect better for some teams with tough D;s.  and LDT is an experienced player.

49 minutes ago, valkrei said:

i would bring back LDT.  We have to protect better for some teams with tough D;s.  and LDT is an experienced player.

I agree with this but it entirely depends on his health. 

I’m curious where DAT and Terrence Smith are at in their recoveries. Honestly though, I’d wait another week and see where we’re at. 

Just gotta hope Sutton (Reid??) can make some good decisions regarding defense and adjustments to it.

It just wasn't our year last time. How do you get the Colts to fumble at the about the 5yd.line and have Luck pick it up and dive in for a TD. Just Unreal, man. I gotta believe we'll do better.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

I agree with this but it entirely depends on his health. 

I’m curious where DAT and Terrence Smith are at in their recoveries. Honestly though, I’d wait another week and see where we’re at. 

oh for sure i'm just saying the player I would want to bring back.

This was my preferred result this weekend. Of the potential matchups, I think we do the best against the Colts. Likewise, I think the Chargers are better against the Pats than the Ravens. Getting past the Colts and Bolts is doable. Luck may be good but he's not better than Rivers. 

J

2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

This was my preferred result this weekend. Of the potential matchups, I think we do the best against the Colts. Likewise, I think the Chargers are better against the Pats than the Ravens. Getting past the Colts and Bolts is doable. Luck may be good but he's not better than Rivers. 

J

I like the fact that the Colts haven't played us this season. They'll get a dose of the Chiefs team speed on offense. It'll take them the first qtr. (like most teams we've played this year) to get "up to speed" so to speak. I believe the Chiefs lead the NFL in 1st.qtr. scoring.

The Colts played the 2nd easiest schedule this season. I'm not saying that their defense isn't good, but it was definitely helped by playing poor offensive teams. If we play up to our potential, I can't see us punting this game (knock on wood).

This is the offense rankings IND played (in points per game) and what IND allowed against them:

4. NE - 38 L

11. HOU - 37 L, 21 W

16. NYG - 27 W

17. CIN - 34 L

18. PHI - 20 L

22. DAL - 0 W

23. NYJ - 42 L

26. MIA - 24 W

27. TEN - 10 W

28. OAK - 28 W

29. WAS - 9 W

30. BUF - 5 W

31. JAX - 26 W, 6 L

49 minutes ago, Edge said:

Quick offtopic question, cause i want to help a guy.

What do you think is the the fastest way from the airport (International Airport) or downtown to Arrowhead and back?

From the airport, I-435 to I-70W. I personally prefer exiting at Manchester and going in gate 5.

From downtown, it really depends where in downtown, but I-70 the whole way.

Archived