GDT [2ND TO LAST PRESEASON GAME and the Gators SUCK!!] - Oakland@Dallas

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Good lord. OCD, nerd alert. Technically, yes. But, Cowboys' 4th game. So pipe down Gator scum. 

Listen here heathen, you can pick crappy college teams to like - but you cannot alter the football universe. When I read 4th Pre-season week I get excited knowing the following Thursday starts my 17 week bliss of football. Don't you dare try to rob that from me.

4 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Listen here heathen, you can pick crappy college teams to like - but you cannot alter the football universe. When I read 4th Pre-season week I get excited knowing the following Thursday starts my 17 week bliss of football. Don't you dare try to rob that from me.

Heathen? Crappy college team?  Oh yeah?  Well, you like politics....and the Gators. You can't get much worse than that. 

Sucks Gathers isn't playing, but he's clearly showed more than enough promise to make the team. No real need to put him out there if he's not 100%. 

Hoping we see a lot more Rush and he gets a chance to work with some more seasoned vets. 

Also excited to see the continued growth/ comfort level of Jaylon as he gets more comfortable in game situations. 

4 hours ago, matt79511 said:

Switzer time hopefully

And Rico too? Would like to see both of those guys get a couple reps with the first team offense.

Switzer and Rico are going to be backbone players for a long time in the near future. Im eager to see them line up on the same field for the first time. Switzers change of direction and ball tracking/adjustment ability with Rico's jump ball potential, its a tough combo on the same side of the field.

Beasley is great, but Switzer is a natural pass catcher. And Rico is more Jimmy Graham than Jason Witten. Lined up on rhe same side of the field isngoing to create a hell of a mismatch problem for defenses

Archived