JBC FIRED

detroitroar

8 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

That evolution could very well have been stunted by Patricia. 

The Tate trade was the signal they gave up on the season. 

...I mean, I doubt Patrica was in his ear telling him to run the ball again, after we ran successfully 2 straight times and had the D perfectly set up for play action. That type of thing happened constantly this season.

I disagree about the Tate trade. I think he may of been dealt regardless of record. That had the Patriot Way written all over it.

55 minutes ago, detroitroar said:

...I mean, I doubt Patrica was in his ear telling him to run the ball again, after we ran successfully 2 straight times and had the D perfectly set up for play action. That type of thing happened constantly this season.

I disagree about the Tate trade. I think he may of been dealt regardless of record. That had the Patriot Way written all over it.

You may well be right about the Tate trade but they need to remember they don’t have the luxury of operating like the Patriots. 

27 years....and counting.

9 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

You may well be right about the Tate trade but they need to remember they don’t have the luxury of operating like the Patriots. 

27 years....and counting.

That sounds like a good way to ruin any chance of actually building a team that can contend consistently 

15 hours ago, detroitroar said:

That sounds like a good way to ruin any chance of actually building a team that can contend consistently 

Not at all.

This team hasn’t reached a proficiency level with back ups ready to assume more responsibility. The Patriots dont intentionally weaken the on field product. They’re in it to win it and that’s the goal.

The Lions are a pathetic organization that can NEVER compete. Quinn’s years have been an excersize in moving backwards. 

5 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

Not at all.

This team hasn’t reached a proficiency level with back ups ready to assume more responsibility. The Patriots dont intentionally weaken the on field product. They’re in it to win it and that’s the goal.

The Lions are a pathetic organization that can NEVER compete. Quinn’s years have been an excersize in moving backwards. 

I doubt Quinn's idea of the Patriot way is simply copying them verbatim.

I get not being particularly positive of this franchise, but Quinn has drafted very well.

Is that not in agreement around here?

2 hours ago, detroitroar said:

Looking back, the thing that irked me the most about this offense, is how absurdly little touches KJ was getting when he was healthy, and CLEARLY our best back......maybe best player on offense period.

Agree with this 100%

Archived