Trade for Antoino Brown?

jleisher

32 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

This is the attitude that gets you 6-9-1

And this is the type comment that makes you look like a dumbass.
Please know what you're talking about when you post. I was commenting about this thread going to 200 pages - which I'd prefer not happen.

DOH!

I could be talked into our 3rd and the Washington 4th. Kind of puts a damper on FA, but if AB were a free agent and came to Green Bay, we’d all be losing our minds anyway. Spend our top 3 on edge, OL, S, then close out the draft with OG, edge and corner prospects and I’d be content. 

It won’t happen, but it’s fun to consider 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leader said:

And this is the type comment that makes you look like a dumbass.
Please know what you're talking about when you post. I was commenting about this thread going to 200 pages - which I'd prefer not happen.

DOH!

kokXSgH.gif

• Like 4

Ahhhhhh @cannondale

So this stand alone, out of context and nonsensical comment: "This is the attitude that gets you 6-9-1"

Was a joke. Or sarcasm. Or whatever else was bouncing around inside your head at the time you typed it and I just missed the knee slapping humor of it.

O-kay. Got it now.

In the future, let us all in on things. Let us all enjoy your wit by typing :) (sarcasm) (joke) (kidding) after the punchline. Beyond that - or without such a designation - the words stand alone and nobody (but you) gets a chuckle. Share the wealth.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Ahhhhhh @cannondale

So this stand alone, out of context and nonsensical comment: "This is the attitude that gets you 6-9-1"

Was a joke. Or sarcasm. Or whatever else was bouncing around inside your head at the time you typed it and I just missed the knee slapping humor of it.

O-kay. Got it now.

In the future, let us all in on things. Let us all enjoy your wit by typing :) (sarcasm) (joke) (kidding) after the punchline. Beyond that - or without such a designation - the words stand alone and nobody (but you) gets a chuckle. Share the wealth.

Don't know what youre talking about - never said that