Bills fire OL, WR and ST Coaches. Hire OL Bobby Johnson.

Trentwannabe

Bills have fired offensive line coach Juan Castillo

Source tells me that Terry Robiskie won't be returning as @buffalobills WRs coach.

@MatthewFairburn
Follow Follow @MatthewFairburn
More
According to a league source, the Bills have parted ways with special teams coordinator Danny Crossman.

Some names being thrown about is Ray Brown. Should be available. He is a former Bills coach and worked with McDermott and Beane in Carolina. Another is Sean Kugler... Again should be available. Another former Bills coach from WNY which Daboll would probably like.

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Apparently Jason La Confora was the one to break this yet no one is really clarifying if it happened or not. So he could still be the oline coach. Hopefully further clarification can be announced soon.

Brandon beane confirmed to wgr550 about 20 minutes ago.

Add Danny Crossmen to the list...thanks for the right moves McDermott..Offseason is only 3 days in and the moves they are making is definitely for the good. Changes at the coaches and the extensions of both Anderson and Barkley. With Lorenzo and Jordan Phillips in contract discussions.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I am a little surprised Robiskie is getting the axe. Mcdermott said he relies on him for gameplan and HC duties. Also Jones took a step forward and Foster emerged.

I think it has more to do with Daboll being the guy and they want him to succeed as much as possible by bringing in his guys.

Archived