Bills fire OL, WR and ST Coaches. Hire OL Bobby Johnson.

Trentwannabe

I think the smart move if it is possible is change David Culley back to WR coach and sign Jordan Palmer as QB coach if interested. I think this will help Allen grow as a QB by having the guy who helped him get ready for the NFL continue his progress with him throughout the season.

5 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I think the smart move if it is possible is change David Culley back to WR coach and sign Jordan Palmer as QB coach if interested. I think this will help Allen grow as a QB by having the guy who helped him get ready for the NFL continue his progress with him throughout the season.

I cant imagine Jordan Palmer is interested. I have a feeling he makes insane money from his QB camp and also commentates. You never know but it would surprise me.

11 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I cant imagine Jordan Palmer is interested. I have a feeling he makes insane money from his QB camp and also commentates. You never know but it would surprise me.

Yea another guy I would like to look in to if Palmer isnt interested is John Defilippo, he helped wentz take the next step and I think he could do the same for Allen. 

20 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The fact that these haven't been made official by the Bills yet despite it being well known in  league circles has me wondering if more moves or coming.

Otherwise why not just release the team statement already and get started on interviews?

they may not have made an announcement but their website no longer has them under the coaches page. So maybe they werent planning on making a formal statement that you are looking for.

Bills interviewed Keith Armstrong for their Special Teams Coord. position. 

Was with the Atlanta Falcons from 2008 until this season where he and all the Falcons staff was let go except Dan Quinn. Not sure how his teams faired all the time but last year the Falcons were a top 10 unit.

34 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Was with the Atlanta Falcons from 2008 until this season where he and all the Falcons staff was let go except Dan Quinn. Not sure how his teams faired all the time but last year the Falcons were a top 10 unit.

Im not sure how he did, to judge on whether this is good or not. I think they should look in to the division as the Jets had one solid special teams this year with Byron Brant and the dolphins with Darren Rizzi. Both can likely be let go based on the new HC and their staff. Jets brought 2 guys on ST to pro bowl, and the dolphins have had numerous amount of players back Rizzi to be HC. 

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Im not sure how he did, to judge on whether this is good or not. I think they should look in to the division as the Jets had one solid special teams this year with Byron Brant and the dolphins with Darren Rizzi. Both can likely be let go based on the new HC and their staff. Jets brought 2 guys on ST to pro bowl, and the dolphins have had numerous amount of players back Rizzi to be HC. 

I imagine both are still under contract for now which is why we haven't asked or gotten permission if we did ask, to interview them.

On the bright side, with Kubiak being the OC in Denver it is possible Kugler is let go. Kubiak has a long working relationship with Rick Dennison who should be available. 

5 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The lowest his Special Teams as ever been ranked is 22nd.  Pretty freaking good for 21 years as a ST coordinator.

17 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

The lowest his Special Teams as ever been ranked is 22nd.  Pretty freaking good for 21 years as a ST coordinator.

Good enough for me.

One thing I read is his units are consistent but not flashy. Tbh I am good with that. I just want the coverage teams to be in positions all the time, I can live without massive returns and gimmicky plays.

Archived