Top 5 defensive players of all time

Chargers

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 5:46 PM, El ramster said:

You know what. Aaron Donald is already on this list. And he'll most likely win DPOY next year as well with a full off season. 

You act like you've never seen Donald play when he was called John Randle?

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

You act like you've never seen Donald play when he was called John Randle?

Don’t @ me. Donald the goat at that position. 

Randle career achievements. 

7 probowls 

6 all pros 

.62 sacks per game. 

Da gawds

including this year baby! Because we know he’s getting DPOY, Probowl and all pro! 

6 pro bowls 

4 all pro 

.79 sacks per game. 

2 DPOY..

shame randle never got one. 

I didnt count the .5 on either. Because I’m on my phone and my math was done. 

But to be fair I went back! And I know I could have edit this! But hey cutie i love you, here are the numbers. 

Randle, .62

Donald, .76 so same thing. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

you might be right but he’s never healthy. 

He just completed a full 16 games this season, at a very high level. I think we can put the injury concerns to bed until further notice.

11 hours ago, El ramster said:

Don’t @ me. Donald the goat at that position. 

Randle career achievements. 

7 probowls 

6 all pros 

.62 sacks per game. 

Da gawds

including this year baby! Because we know he’s getting DPOY, Probowl and all pro! 

6 pro bowls 

4 all pro 

.79 sacks per game. 

2 DPOY..

shame randle never got one. 

I didnt count the .5 on either. Because I’m on my phone and my math was done. 

But to be fair I went back! And I know I could have edit this! But hey cutie i love you, here are the numbers. 

Randle, .62

Donald, .76 so same thing. 

Well John played during a time where Reggie White and Bruce Smith were playing. The emphasis was to run the ball. Now the game is about passing the ball and QB's are taking their drops even more often and it shows in Donald's stats. We all saw him playing though when he was called John Randle. B|

Offensive lineman aren't what they were in the 90's either.

20 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Well John played during a time where Reggie White and Bruce Smith were playing. The emphasis was to run the ball. Now the game is about passing the ball and QB's are taking their drops even more often and it shows in Donald's stats. We all saw him playing though when he was called John Randle. B|

You're right they're better.. 

8 hours ago, TENINCH said:

And Randle isn't even the best player in the history of his franchise at the position.  IMO, he is #3 behind Alan Page and Keith Millard.

On 1/2/2019 at 2:07 PM, Bullet Club said:

Reggie White

Lawrence Taylor

Ray Lewis

Rod Woodson

Ronnie Lott

Those are the first five that come to mind for me.

Odd...LT, White, and Lott immediately came to my mind. The other two I can't argue against. I'd like to think Von Miller will eventually get into that group. Deon Sanders could make this group, but horrible tackler....no...I think your list is just fine...alas, I think there are three that are pretty clear who were the best.

Archived