GDT Birds at Bears Sun. 3:40

dll2000

5 hours ago, abstract_thought said:

Philly has been pretty average across the board this season but one thing that stands out is their defensive front. They do a good job defending the run but they don't put opposing QBs under a lot of pressure. This will be a big game for Trubisky and hopefully he can take advantage of the extra time to throw.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX1FBBzss-xL-4raRaYkh

57 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

See. 

We earned this weirdness. 95% of us thought we would die without ever watching the Eagles win a SB. Now our lives are complete, and all that's left is to get weird. It also makes our forum unique as hell.

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

QB dong size and Coach Ball size both swing heavily in the Eagles favor.

This has nothing to do with winning though.

Due to a Google search I recently did and immediately regret doing, it is known a giraffe has an average dong length of 40 inches. So Glennon was hung. Add in John Fox being 172 years of age is isn't unlikely that his balls were hanging down to mid-calf, and after 95.75 years of being "inactive" roughly the size of cantaloupes. So if there was any correlation at all then we would have been looking at dominance in the NFL that would have rivaled Bill Russell's championship runs.

But they were terrible, and lucked to a 1-3 record with the duo.

16 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Due to a Google search I recently did and immediately regret doing, it is known a giraffe has an average dong length of 40 inches. So Glennon was hung. Add in John Fox being 172 years of age is isn't unlikely that his balls were hanging down to mid-calf, and after 95.75 years of being "inactive" roughly the size of cantaloupes. So if there was any correlation at all then we would have been looking at dominance in the NFL that would have rivaled Bill Russell's championship runs.

1) I 100% do not beleive you “regret” googling those giraffe dongs. I would be willing to wager that page is bookmarked on every computer.

2) If you don’t believe QB dangle size and coach balls are the #1 stats in determining wins in the NFL, I don’t even know what sport you are even watching 

15 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I hate this joke, because I have a long neck. I'm white, but if I lived with an African tribe that put rings around their necks, I'd probably be the village chief assuming status was based on neck rings. At the same time, the joke made me laugh, so well played. 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

We earned this weirdness. 95% of us thought we would die without ever watching the Eagles win a SB. Now our lives are complete, and all that's left is to get weird. It also makes our forum unique as hell.

I cannot wait for the Bears to win the SB one year. I've watched the Eagles back in the McNabb days and always figured they would win one with him, very surprised you guys won it this way. 

34 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

I cannot wait for the Bears to win the SB one year. I've watched the Eagles back in the McNabb days and always figured they would win one with him, very surprised you guys won it this way. 

I think Da Bears kinda mimic the Eagles last year. 2nd year HC (And Andy Reid disciple). 2nd year #2 overall pick QB. Jordan Howard kinda runs like Blount/Ajayi. A Rob is kinda like Alshon. Ant Miller is kinda like Agholor. Trey Burton is kinda like Trey Burton. Eagles have a better kicker. Bears have better CB's. Both had good safeties, good LB's, and great DL. Eagles had better OL. Many similarities, minus the injuries.

30 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think Da Bears kinda mimic the Eagles last year. 2nd year HC (And Andy Reid disciple). 2nd year #2 overall pick QB. Jordan Howard kinda runs like Blount/Ajayi. A Rob is kinda like Alshon. Ant Miller is kinda like Agholor. Trey Burton is kinda like Trey Burton. Eagles have a better kicker. Bears have better CB's. Both had good safeties, good LB's, and great DL. Eagles had better OL. Many similarities, minus the injuries.

Bears have 2018's best safety in the NFL, IMO.  Bears OL is pretty dang good too, and better now that long is healthy.  RT is a bit of a liability.

20 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Bears have 2018's best safety in the NFL, IMO.  Bears OL is pretty dang good too, and better now that long is healthy.  RT is a bit of a liability.

Of course tank doesn’t post around here for a long time, and the one time he comes back is when there’s a bunch of talk about giraffe dongs.

Archived