GDT Birds at Bears Sun. 3:40

dll2000

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

1) I 100% do not beleive you “regret” googling those giraffe dongs. I would be willing to wager that page is bookmarked on every computer.

2) If you don’t believe QB dangle size and coach balls are the #1 stats in determining wins in the NFL, I don’t even know what sport you are even watching 

1- Only on my wife's computer. When DCFS inevitably comes to investigate, I want her to go down. Not me.

2 - So did Wentz and Doug just have better circulation in 2017? Like, that makes sense why we didn't fair well with Trestman and Cutler - Trest is transgendered and they hadn't attached said balls and Jay is "Smoking Jay." But why does Prince Harry's doppleganger over there have a back and forth record?

43 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

"Recently"?

Nice try, Sugashane...:D

Look man.. we signed Glennon and I had questions that needed answered... 

Does Glennon sleep standing up? (yes)

How fast can giraffes run? (up to 35mph, so of course we got the species' failure that cannot gallop)

How will he establish himself as the leader of the team? (they do 'necking', which is basically arm wrestling with necks, somehow he must have lost to Tru)

What is the PSI of a giraffe headbutt (seriously has a ton of leverage when whipping that Sloth-like face around)?

As for the question on his giraffehood...

tenor.gif?itemid=7288879

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

We earned this weirdness. 95% of us thought we would die without ever watching the Eagles win a SB. Now our lives are complete, and all that's left is to get weird. It also makes our forum unique as hell.

Bud we get it. You know how many Cubs fans are in this forum? lol

12 hours ago, abstract_thought said:

Philly has been pretty average across the board this season but one thing that stands out is their defensive front. They do a good job defending the run but they don't put opposing QBs under a lot of pressure. This will be a big game for Trubisky and hopefully he can take advantage of the extra time to throw.

Cox has stepped up his game lately. 6.5 sacks in December alone.

The deciding factor in this game will be Trubisky's decision making.

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Hmmm the lack of talk in here about Mitch's member tells me you guys have no confidence in your QB. Not going to win if he puts up a stinker.

Eagles 37

Bears 13

I figured we didn't need to since images of the new horizon are starting to come back and are publicly available for all to see. I assumed everyone knew at this point. 

37 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

2 - So did Wentz and Doug just have better circulation in 2017? Like, that makes sense why we didn't fair well with Trestman and Cutler - Trest is transgendered and they hadn't attached said balls and Jay is "Smoking Jay." But why does Prince Harry's doppleganger over there have a back and forth record?

Honestly, this team just expected Wentz to carry them. If you watched the games you would see they cared infinitely more about Fundamentals the moment Carson was out. They realized that they actually had to do their job and that Carson wasn't going to be a one man army for them. In 2017 they didn't have those expectations of him and hence they were firing on all cylinders while he was playing well so things went swimmingly. 

It's absolutely shameful, but this team was complacent while Carson was the QB.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Cox has stepped up his game lately. 6.5 sacks in December alone.

The deciding factor in this game will be Trubisky's decision making.

It not just sacks that matter either. Cox has been getting pressure all year on a consistent basis, he's has just not been getting home.

That said, I know the Eagles defense run a different style than the Rams do but since we were able to make Donald a non-factor thru schemes, I'm confident we can do the same with Cox.

I agree with the Mitch. I'm also concerned about the lack of playoff experience this team has as a whole. Albeit, the two biggest pieces of the puzzle -- Nagy and Fangio-- both have playoff experience. 

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Honestly, this team just expected Wentz to carry them. If you watched the games you would see they cared infinitely more about Fundamentals the moment Carson was out. They realized that they actually had to do their job and that Carson wasn't going to be a one man army for them. In 2017 they didn't have those expectations of him and hence they were firing on all cylinders while he was playing well so things went swimmingly. 

It's absolutely shameful, but this team was complacent while Carson was the QB.

Give the coaching staff credit too for making the proper adjustments in their scheme that better fit Foles and made it easier for him by lessening the number plays from exotic packages.

Through the first 13 weeks, the Eagles offense had run out of the 11, 12 and 13  packages 58%, 33%, 7% of the time, respectively. Since then, you guys have ran a more balance offense almost exclusively out only the 11 and 12 (47%/48% respectively) in order to dumb the playbook for Foles.

18 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Of course tank doesn’t post around here for a long time, and the one time he comes back is when there’s a bunch of talk about giraffe dongs.

Its like a bat signal for me

But i've been around, and watchin' all the games.  Just been super busy and not as much time to post, which is unfortunate considering the year we are having

49 minutes ago, dafreak said:

They might have big di** nick but we have big sack mack....big bal*s always trump big di*ks....

If your girlfriend/wife is telling you that, I hate to be the person to break it to you, but I don’t think she is being 100% truthful 

Archived