GDT Birds at Bears Sun. 3:40

dll2000

17 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Choke-cago tears are so sweet

26 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

@beardown3231 what's good?? Bears down bears down!! 

Frauds

Lemme get that 24th pick. And a top 10 next year on your first place schedule!

@justwinbaby81 you’re getting a warning for trolling.  

With that said, I’d rather lose in the playoffs and have late draft picks than not make the playoffs and have early draft picks.  Early draft picks doesn’t always guarantee success.  Just ask the browns, lions, or....raiders.

2 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

@justwinbaby81 you’re getting a warning for trolling.  

With that said, I’d rather lose in the playoffs and have late draft picks than not make the playoffs and have early draft picks.  Early draft picks doesn’t always haunted success.  Just ask the browns, lions, or....raiders.

10/10

I went to the game and man it was electric. Mitch had a bad first half but really played better in the second.

I was really dissapointed in the defense allowing so many long throws and just ok pressure.

9/10 times I feel like we win this game but we came up short on this one.

Im glad Mitch was clutch at the end and really it’s all about him next year.

I truly don’t think people are being particularly fair towards Parkey though. He made four field goals if you count the one he made when the eagles called the time out and then missed his 5th. That’s legitimately the best game we could’ve gotten out of him 

32 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

@beardown3231 what's good?? Bears down bears down!! 

Frauds

Lemme get that 24th pick. And a top 10 next year on your first place schedule!

Stop faking your excitement. You went from convincing yourself that the pick would be top 10 to now being satisfied with the 24th pick. You're a loser and your team has 1 winning season since 2000, which is probably why they're abandoning your dump city. Take care, pal.

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I truly don’t think people are being particularly fair towards Parkey though. He made four field goals if you count the one he made when the eagles called the time out and then missed his 5th. That’s legitimately the best game we could’ve gotten out of him 

BS. He makes a lot of money to make that kick. It is his only job, to kick a f'ing ball between two uprights. It wasn't even a difficult kick. The man has confidence issues.

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

75% isn't good enough

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Not all FG's are equal though. The same with anything else in relation to football. Two FG's made in the 2nd Q under no pressure is not the same as a game winner in the 4th.

#Eagles T Jason Peters said he knew once he saw former teammate Cody Parkey’s first attempt (which didn’t count because of a timeout), he knew Parkey was missing the second. Hasn’t been the same since an injury. “I told him thank you after the game

Looking for a positive after consoling my crying 8-year old for a half hour. Mitch down the stretch was everything we want him to be. He was poised, decisive, accurate, and led them down for what should have been the win at the end. It’ll get mostly lost in the Parkey stuff, but going forward that is going to matter. Nagy put the game on the kid with the season on the line and he came through over and over. Kid was the reason we should have won. He and Robinson were our best players when it mattered most. 

Archived