GDT Birds at Bears Sun. 3:40

dll2000

1 hour ago, G08 said:

Ya know, maybe this is my firey side showing more on the boards, but what is this crap? Why am I reading Eagles fans on various forums talking junk like we're supposed to be afraid of them? I'm driving into work today and I'm listening to Eagles reporters and other national media talk about how the Eagles are this team of magic and destiny. My favorite parroted talking point is that they have "playoff experience".

I'm sorry, how much ******* playoff experience did Nick Foles have prior to last season? 1 game, in 2013. This dude is a career 88.5 rated QB, yet we are supposed to be in awe of him? Why?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking this team lightly but you know what? **** them. WE are the team that's 12-4, WE are the team that helped THEM get into the playoffs. WE have the best defense in the NFL. They should be fearing US, not the other way around.

I can't ******* wait for Sunday afternoon -- I want blood.

The SCORE had some douchebag Philly sports beat writer on this morning and he didn't even know Trubisky's name, called him Michael Trubisky over and over. I sure hope "Mike" lights their defense up.

6 minutes ago, dafreak said:

The SCORE had some douchebag Philly sports beat writer on this morning and he didn't even know Trubisky's name, called him Michael Trubisky over and over. I sure hope "Mike" lights their defense up.

DUDE I heard that interview as well! No idea why those two dip****s (Mully and hee-Haugh) didn't call him out

Just now, G08 said:

DUDE I heard that interview as well! No idea why those two dip****s (Mully and hee-Haugh) didn't call him out

Mully kind of did, came back and asked him a question about "Nate Foles". The guy didn't flinch. 

2 hours ago, G08 said:

Ya know, maybe this is my firey side showing more on the boards, but what is this crap? Why am I reading Eagles fans on various forums talking junk like we're supposed to be afraid of them? I'm driving into work today and I'm listening to Eagles reporters and other national media talk about how the Eagles are this team of magic and destiny. My favorite parroted talking point is that they have "playoff experience".

I'm sorry, how much ******* playoff experience did Nick Foles have prior to last season? 1 game, in 2013. This dude is a career 88.5 rated QB, yet we are supposed to be in awe of him? Why?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking this team lightly but you know what? **** them. WE are the team that's 12-4, WE are the team that helped THEM get into the playoffs. WE have the best defense in the NFL. They should be fearing US, not the other way around.

I can't ******* wait for Sunday afternoon -- I want blood.

After last seasons ridiculous ending, we are on a magical ride sailing on impressive trouser snake of Nick Foles. All we have is confidence. We are just throwing caution to the wind and believing in the unbelievable until the bubble bursts. Don't take it personally. The Bears are a formidable foe and you all have been fun forum to jab with this week. 

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

TBH all I’ve been thinking this week is a lot of the Bears fans (not really you guys) I’ve seen online like on reddit or twitter are super cocky/confident. Acting like this won’t even be a game.

All true. I've seen MAYBE 1 in 4 people picking the Eagles to win.

Like it or not, Trubisky still hasn't been spectacular this season. He's been, as a whole, mediocre. When finding the true average of something, it's fairly common to discount the highest and lowest value. to remove outliers. Upon doing this for Trubisky's games this season. His passer rating is 93.5 pretty much the league average, maybe slightly below. 

I believe Trubisky does have the ability, but whether or not he is able to tap into that yet, well I'm not necessarily convinced. If Trubisky is on his game then I believe you guys will win. This may come back to bite me, but I'm not particularly concerned about Khalil Mack. Lane Johnson has proven time and time again that he plays very well against top flight pass rushers Including the likes of Von Miller and Khalil Mack (Raiders).

If the Bears win, it'll be that Trubisky is playing well against our tertiary. (Can't even call them a secondary any more)

42 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

What are the Eagles going to trade Wentz for?

You mean Foles?  No way they trade Wentz.  I don't care what anyone says he's the better QB and (not considering any career threatening injuries) Philly would be dumb to trade him.

7 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

You mean Foles?  No way they trade Wentz.  I don't care what anyone says he's the better QB and (not considering any career threatening injuries) Philly would be dumb to trade him.

It's just Trolls/Ignorant people who suggest that honestly. 

The price for Wentz would START with 4 first round picks.

Archived