Glazer: "I see Jaguars blowing up that roster."

.Buzz

i mean honestly theres not many guys that are truely irreplaceable on this roster.  i dont see that many true franchise guys really outside of Ngakoue, Campbell, ramsey, bouye. 

dede is good but hes probably better as a 2/3 then a number 1 wr. 

guys i would love to see moved:  Blake Bortles, Jeremy Parnell(bad play plus his salary says good bye), Leonard Fournette, ASJ(potentially if we draft a replacement), Telvin smith(yep i his play this year sucked and at his salary we could have brown or payne do as good a job as he did), malik Jackson.   i think we will keep both abry and dareus as we seemed to like rolling with that as our base package with bryan rotating in.  i thought jack didnt look that good at ILB to me. like he was leaving his assignment and teams would exploit that on runs.  maybe try him out at WLB where he would be an improvement on telvin from a coverage standpoint. 

Ramsey, Bouye, Harrison, Campbell, Jack, Ngakoue, Dareus, Abry, Chark, Cam Robinson, and Dede are the only guys I definitely want to see stick. Abry was a flat out monster in the run game this year.

Telvin, Norwell, Linder, ASJ, Cole, and a couple others are good bounce back candidates.

22 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Fournette unfollowed the Jaguars on Insta. Deleted a bunch of pictures too.

If somebody took 7. some odd million dollars from you, you'd feel some type of way as well. This has been a complete and total **** show and nobody is being held responsible for it, its basically a wasted 4th overall pick with lack of production and nobody is going to acknowledge the failure which is the most damning part of this whole ordeal you literally have a 4th overall pick that is worthless and that holds no value. That alone is cause to be fired on top of the other bust picks that has been had in the first round by this team is an embarrassment. You can't trust Fournette to come back to this team because whats his motivation? ITS PATHETIC! 

They won’t cut/trade all these guys, I don’t think but 

55 million cap room created if they cut/trade, Bortles (given), Hyde (given), Fournette (trade, pretty certain), ASJ (maybe), Parnell (pretty certain), Malik (pretty certain), Gip (maybe) and Bouye (not likely).

I’m not crying about any one of these guys if they are let go.

6 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

They won’t cut/trade all these guys, I don’t think but 

55 million cap room created if they cut/trade, Bortles (given), Hyde (given), Fournette (trade, pretty certain), ASJ (maybe), Parnell (pretty certain), Malik (pretty certain), Gip (maybe) and Bouye (not likely).

I’m not crying about any one of these guys if they are let go.

I said all these guys would be potentially let go going into this season for next season and a lot of people wrote me the riot act minus Bouye and Fournette. But I had it a feeling it would potentially happen if we had a season that we just came off of. I wouldn't cut Bouye though.

19 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Everyone keeps saying we might trade Bouye, but I don't see it.

Yeah, I'd be surprised. He's young and has lived up to his deal so far. We have Hayden and little else. Maybe Meeks and Herndon turn into something, but that'd be a big leap.

Archived