LaFleur's Lieutenants - Coordinator/Staff Thread

incognito_man

Just now, incognito_man said:

I guess Pettine/our FO can't either.

That doesn't bode well.

It's not life or death. Lot of good coaches and lot of bad coaches out there. We'll probably never know how this thing went down. Black and white thinking was my main gripe

4 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Would love Monken as OC, even if it's only for a year.  LaFleur could learn a lot from him and incorporate his concepts into his own scheme.

I can already see where the Vikings would steal Monken away from the Packers next year after they fire Zimmer.  Would still like him in GB though.

24 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Would you cheer for the Patriots if you knew it meant Brady would retire after the game?

No. Should NE win today but Brady retire before the AFC Championship game would probably mean he'd have suffered some severe misfortune.
There's few people I wish that upon and I'd never considered Brady one of them :)

13 minutes ago, Leader said:

No. Should NE win today but Brady retire before the AFC Championship game would probably mean he'd have suffered some severe misfortune.
There's few people I wish that upon and I'd never considered Brady one of them :)

I meant to win a super bowl this year.

10 hours ago, cannondale said:

Some fans can't think that deep

And yet we watched a group of defensive backs bust coverage consistently for years.  We watched a group be a sieve against the pass, tackle poorly, and be on the lower end of the spectrum in takeaways.

Maybe it is other fans not thinking deep enough that they believe a few public words of (not necessarily an open and honest assessment) would seem to me thinking tha lacks depth.

50 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

And yet we watched a group of defensive backs bust coverage consistently for years.  We watched a group be a sieve against the pass, tackle poorly, and be on the lower end of the spectrum in takeaways.

Maybe it is other fans not thinking deep enough that they believe a few public words of (not necessarily an open and honest assessment) would seem to me thinking tha lacks depth.

You feel black and white about it - fine by me. I don't agree and it's not worth the argument at this point

Archived