LaFleur's Lieutenants - Coordinator/Staff Thread

incognito_man

4 minutes ago, SSG said:

Spin it however you want.  He's unemployed because of Josh McDaniels.  Whether you believe the ridiculous idea that McDaniels had nothing to do with him coming to Indy or not, he doesn't get fired if McDaniels is the coach. 

I can spin things to fit a narrative too:

He wouldn't have gotten a job he had been pursuing for years without McDaniels. Now he is being viewed as a top OL coach after being the OL coach at a bottom tier Big Ten school. He should be thanking McDaniels. 

14 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

not my opinion of him but sure.  Still strange that he got no buzz with any OC positions till now given that he had some good success with a lopsided roster.

Sucks is probably a little harsh on my end and Patricia cannot be a great guy to work under offensively. He did interview for the Browns job before this. Him and JDF are probably the best two options left on the market. Which is probably another reason LaFluer locked up Hackett quickly. After that it's Mike McCoy - YIKES.

I seem to recall DeGuglielmo getting fired from the Patriots because he failed to spot the head bobbing from the center giving away the timing of the snaps. The Patriots lost their playoff game because of it!

Nonetheless I expect him to link up with Gase at the Jets.

5 hours ago, SSG said:

Spin it however you want.  He's unemployed because of Josh McDaniels.  Whether you believe the ridiculous idea that McDaniels had nothing to do with him coming to Indy or not, he doesn't get fired if McDaniels is the coach. 

Actually Frank fired him. Not JMCD.

Archived