LaFleur's Lieutenants - Coordinator/Staff Thread

incognito_man

Not happy about retaining Drayton. He was part of such a terrible ST unit. He was just as responsible as Zook for our ST failures. We let nearly everybody go due to complacency and lack of accountability. How Drayton did not fall under that criteria? gobsmacked, absolutely gobsmacked.

This is almost the equivalent of keeping Zook when Slocum was fired. I don't understand why we're repeating the same mistake. We should've cleared house completely on the ST staff.

I am completely mind boggled at our ST coaching decisions. 

1 minute ago, Chili said:

Not happy about retaining Drayton. He was part of such a terrible ST unit. He was just as responsible as Zook for our ST failures. We let nearly everybody go due to complacency and lack of accountability. How Drayton did not fall under that criteria? gobsmacked, absolutely gobsmacked.

This is almost the equivalent of keeping Zook when Slocum was fired. I don't understand why we're repeating the same mistake. We should've cleared house completely on the ST staff.

I'm completely boggled at all corporate hires where I have no idea of the hiring standards in place. Is that bad? Not necessarily. Is it possible he was a good assistant? Maybe. Who knows? Well.... you do I guess.

1 minute ago, Chili said:

He was just as responsible as Zook for our ST failures.

This is stupid. So is your constant meltdowns over this ****.

I've had stupid worthless bosses that I was unable to correct. The idea that the guy below him takes as much responsibility is silly, maybe he should be gone but it's sure as **** not equal. 

I don't like what we did with ST either though. But my gosh. You're acting like we hired Donald Trump to be life long president. 

4 minutes ago, Chili said:

What?

It's nowhere near the same as promoting Zook to coordinator as someone was brought in from the outside to run the show. He's an assistant. And an assistant is never "just as responsible as " the guy in charge.

10 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Some fans just want to watch the world burn

I'm insanely pissed we kept the assistant janitor. He was part of the complacency. I have nothing to base this on but I decided to be really really mad about all your assistant's assistants and I'm sticking to it!

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

What?

It's nowhere near the same as promoting Zook to coordinator as someone was brought in from the outside to run the show. He's an assistant. And an assistant is never "just as responsible as " the guy in charge.

No he is just as responsible. I know this because just today I found out who he is and what his job was when he was rehired. I'm totally informed. 

Just now, Norm said:

No he is just as responsible. I know this because just today I found out who he is and what his job was when he was rehired. I'm totally informed. 

Is he not perty enuff for you?  Maybe he is short and fat?  Or worse yet- is he bald?  All of those are disqualifiers here in 'informed' land.

8 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:
1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

LOL.  His favorite saying was, “It might be short but at least it’s skinny”.

Can't hit the bottom of a Tuna can, but can blow the sides of one out.

penis

Archived