LaFleur's Lieutenants - Coordinator/Staff Thread

incognito_man

Ian Rapoport Retweeted

Quenton Nelson✔@BigQ56

I’m seeing a lot of speculation/talk from outsiders talking bad about Coach Guge, and I just want to address it. He is a great fundamental coach and a great person. He unified us as an offensive line and pushed us to be the best. Anything else said about him is false.

13 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Ian Rapoport Retweeted

Quenton Nelson✔@BigQ56

I’m seeing a lot of speculation/talk from outsiders talking bad about Coach Guge, and I just want to address it. He is a great fundamental coach and a great person. He unified us as an offensive line and pushed us to be the best. Anything else said about him is false.

Probably Coach Guge and Nelson murdered the guy's brother and this is the cover-up.

@Outpost31 was right to avoid Nelson

1 hour ago, WiscFan3 said:

He was one of the names tabbed in my list of possible coaching candidates. He should be very familar with the ZBS having learned under Kuibaik, Alex Gibbs and Kyle Shanahan at Houston whilst being on the practice squad for two years. He also was on the Packers practice squad too. He has two years in college coaching the OL and two seasons under Kyle Shanahan as AOL coach. The fact he's also from Wisconsin is just cherry on top. LaFleur knows him too which always helps.

If nothing happens with Frank Pollack then it should be safe to say Stenavich will be our next OL coach.

Archived