LaFleur's Lieutenants - Coordinator/Staff Thread

incognito_man

13 minutes ago, Chili said:

It does my head in seeing several of people wanting us to keep Philbin. Why?

He's dull and unimaginative. He can be so easily upgraded.

We need a culture change and keeping him goes completely against that.

Rip of the band aid, thank you for your services, goodbye. Simples.

Philbin is well respected in Green Bay.  If he stays on, if not at OLC, I could see them making him the Assistant to the HC title.  It doesn't really matter to me whether he stays or not.

What's so good about Angelichio anyway? he done very little with Cook, Bennett, Graham, Kendricks, Rodgers, Lewis. His only success of note was Gary Barnidge. If I were MaLa i would look elsewhere.

Dump him.

Invoke proper culture change, no same old bad habits, new ideas. The entire offensive staff needs spring cleaning,

4 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

John DeFilipo

Ah! xD

Surely MaLa would want to bring someone who can coach Rodgers to understand the new offence? He is almost certainly going to bring someone he worked with before.

6 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

My personal preference for LaFleur is to abbreviate his name to MLF and just pronounce it "milf".  Imagine all of Lambeau field chanting "MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF!".  Or one big "MIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLFFF!" like they used to do with Kuhn's name.

unity milf avi's imo

14 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:
20 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

My personal preference for LaFleur is to abbreviate his name to MLF and just pronounce it "milf".  Imagine all of Lambeau field chanting "MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF!".  Or one big "MIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLFFF!" like they used to do with Kuhn's name.

unity milf avi's imo

i'm already on-board:

Archived