2019 Draft Mocks

kingseanjohn

On 4/15/2019 at 10:14 PM, kingseanjohn said:

I'll probably do one more after this. After that, I'll post my list of guys that I want.

29. AJ Brown, WR Ole Miss

61. JoeJuan Williams, CB Vanderbilt

63. Jachai Polite, DE Florida

92. Dawson Knox, TE Ole Miss

AJ Brown would be a real good replacement for Watkins next year (and this year when he's hurt). Williams could be our #3, 4, or 5 CB this year and who knows next year when Breeland and Fuller are FA. Polite will entirely come down to the interview, but there is a lot of talent there (1st round talent imo). Knox played with a horrible QB and two really good WR so his numbers don't stand out. But on tape he's good with the ball in his hands and a very willing blocker.

I wanna like Joejuan Williams (size, speed, willingness to tackle) but every video I've seen he seems totally oblivious to locating the ball in the air and he's always grabbing. 

1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I wanna like Joejuan Williams (size, speed, willingness to tackle) but every video I've seen he seems totally oblivious to locating the ball in the air and he's always grabbing. 

I don't think he's a starter right now and he definitely has things to work on. Honestly, I think only Baker and maybe Murphy would be ready to play day one. But I think that a year or two as the #4-5 CB would do Williams well. With Fuller, Ward, and Breeland he would be depth and that's what he should be this year. We also have Smith and Reaser who have a shot at being in the mix. Fuller and Breeland are both FA after this year, so ideally we get some depth in the draft this year.

Updated Draft.  I would trade up into round 4 to take WR Andy Isabella but its not an option on Fanspeak so he gets taken anywhere from Mid round 4 to early round 5.  If possible I would trade both 5th round picks to get Isabella add our 7th if needed to get it done.

1. TE TJ Hockenson  **This guy with Travis on the field would be awesome.  Also if down the road we can't afford Travis we are prepared.

2a. CB Sean Bunting  **CB most would agree S or CB are needs BPA was the deciding factor of which I took first.

2b. S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson  **BPA chose S 2nd

3. Edge Jachai Polite  **Best Edge available

5a. WR Travis Fulgham  Solid numbers looks like a great red zone target and hopefully a few key plays,. With hill and two TE in the game I think this guy will blossom.

6a. LB Dakota Allen **BPA for LB

6b. QB Ryan Finley  **Depth Project**

7. Alex Barnes  BPA RB depth  Great numbers even though only Big 12. 5.3 avg is great for a round 7 pick