Preseason Week Three: Browns @ Bucs

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

werent the starters supposed to play into the 3rd?....

Supposedly, but with Dotson, Pamphile, Evans and Jackson all inactive, I hope Winston doesn't stay out there too long.  Probably Godwin and Martino starting.  Maybe Koetter changed his mind because there has been a lot of rain before the start of the game, maybe he got worried about injuries. 

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Supposedly, but with Dotson, Pamphile, Evans and Jackson all inactive, I hope Winston doesn't stay out there too long.  Probably Godwin and Martino starting.  Maybe Koetter changed his mind because there has been a lot of rain before the start of the game, maybe he got worried about injuries. 

maybe he saw Edlmen get hurt and thought twice

13 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

According to Auman, only 11 olinemen dressed.  Wester getting the start at RT.  Not expecting much from Winston and the first team offense.  Dotson and Pamphile among the guys out.  

I don't get the hype for Wester. I think Benenoch has clearly outplayed him.

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Makes sense. No real need for our proven guys to actually play. And we've got plenty of guys that are battling for roster spots.

Just now, ravishingone said:

Benenoch and Hawley are also inactive.  If Winston plays past the mid point of the 2nd quarter, I'll be shocked.  

Jesus. You're more on top of his than I am. ?

This is typically a dress rehearsal for the regular season. But we got so dinged up in the first two games... Maybe we'll change up how we do next preseason; hopefully we'll have more padded practices.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Jesus. You're more on top of his than I am. ?

This is typically a dress rehearsal for the regular season. But we got so dinged up in the first two games... Maybe we'll change up how we do next preseason; hopefully we'll have more padded practices.

I follow Greg Auman on twitter, he's really good with getting info out on the Bucs.

Archived