Trade for Von Miller

GWH87

10 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Can we start a single topic "Old Guys for QB Prices We Should Sign" and all of these can go in there ? The floodgates are about to open

Agree. All these "How about trading for this guy" threads is a bit much.

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

Agree. All these "How about trading for this guy" threads is a bit much.

It still remains an option to click and read posts here correct? Choice is yours my friend 

12 minutes ago, GWH87 said:

It still remains an option to click and read posts here correct? Choice is yours my friend 

Until the whole first page is filled with "Should We" topics - and it will happen. If there's not a legit link or even remote rumor with the Packers linked to a guy - there are other places these should go IMO

2 minutes ago, GWH87 said:

This is true - but I'm more a proponent of one stop shopping. Easier. Faster. Know where to find what you're looking for.

Create a thread that addresses ALL the current (and future) guys - as opposed to individual players for whom a trade rumor pops up.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

This is true - but I'm more a proponent of one stop shopping. Easier. Faster. Know where to find what you're looking for.

Create a thread that addresses ALL the current (and future) guys - as opposed to individual players for whom a trade rumor pops up.

I feel you man,  maybe the mod can merge them all then.

As for the "should we topics" I tried to load the 2 sound clips from radio chats that I mentioned as sources but wasn't able to snag them, so as legit link or rumor it is.

I didn't start it just posted it as the messenger. 105.7FM The Fan had it on two separate shows, not always the biggest fan I just found it interesting, if you prefer to dig for it.

Just now, GWH87 said:

I feel you man,  maybe the mod can merge them all then. As for the "should we topics" I tried to load the 2 sound clips from radio chats that I mentioned as sources but wasn't able to snag them, so as legit link or rumor it is. I didn't start it just posted it as the messenger. 105.7FM The Fan had it on two separate shows, not always the biggest fan I just found it interesting, if you prefer to dig for it.

Thats cool and not hassling you at all. In a conceptual (visual) sense, we dont want to change this forum into a Twitter feed.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Fwiw, I'd probably give 12 for Miller lol. Just to see, just to see what happens

Tempting for sure.  I'm figuring we'll take a couple stabs at edge rusher in this draft and then hope like heck we hit a home run.  If we could land two strong options that can get after the qb on cheap deals .. we'd be looking pretty!

1 hour ago, TheBitzMan said:

I've heard whispers before, they can save $17.5M in cap space with a post June 1 trade. They also have Chubb and could keep Barrett or Ray for a fraction of the price. 

Do post June 1 trades have the same cap ramifications as post June 1 cuts?

With our window shrinking faster and faster every minute,  I would not hesitate to move our #12 pick for Von Miller who's a sure thing.  An all pro, defensive player of the year caliber edge rusher which we are highly unlikely to get with that pick.

Archived