AB trade value just go up or down?

muncher

36 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Well his Troll thread is 8 pages long and got over 100 posts. So maybe there were hopes for similar results. 

troll?

wow, quite sensitive.

all i was doing was congratulating the pittsburgh tomlin fans on another successful season

18 minutes ago, muncher said:

troll?

wow, quite sensitive.

all i was doing was congratulating the pittsburgh tomlin fans on another successful season

Sensitive. Hardly. I have no emotion about it at all. I assume your thread was done in sarcasm so therefore trolling "Tomlin Lovers".  

1 hour ago, muncher said:

troll?

wow, quite sensitive.

No, youre a troll.   Its not sensitivity....its a fact.  

21 hours ago, muncher said:

troll?

wow, quite sensitive.

Lets just stop pretending. You are among the least credible and among the most useless posters on this forum. Your last thread was a sarcastic and snide gesture to those of us that dont agree with your uninformed, unintelligent, hate-driven opinions.

It's comments like that is why people can't take you seriously.

I've said it like 10 times since the season ended.  You run and cry "Tomlin lover" any time someone has the audacity to suggest someone else might have had a hand in the failures of the team.  It's not like we're blindly sitting there and saying "Tomlin's great, no flaws".  We're happy to point out his flaws.  But there's also blame to be shared here.

25 minutes ago, warfelg said:

It's comments like that is why people can't take you seriously.

I've said it like 10 times since the season ended.  You run and cry "Tomlin lover" any time someone has the audacity to suggest someone else might have had a hand in the failures of the team.  It's not like we're blindly sitting there and saying "Tomlin's great, no flaws".  We're happy to point out his flaws.  But there's also blame to be shared here.

Just let him throw his tantrum and then we can give him his binky.

32 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am honestly glad to hear that the front office and coaching staff he's on board with at least hearing offers from other teams when trade opens in March for Antonio Brown.

I hope we keep brown, but if a team gives them a offer they can't refuse...

3 minutes ago, August4th said:

I hope we keep brown, but if a team gives them a offer they can't refuse...

The quote from Rapaport really sounds like it's a Godfather situation.  Make us an offer we can't refuse and we're listening.

Archived