2019 Playoffs

VikeManDan

On 1/6/2019 at 8:00 PM, vikingsrule said:

I guess I don't understand the anti Philly sentiment. They whooped us fairly in the playoffs. I'd rather a rival suffer a devastating loss than some team who beat us last year. I can understand the hatred (seems petty now since it was 9 years ago) for the Saints since they cheated but the Eagles won fair and square.

I've never liked the Eagles or any other Philly sports team. Their fans are some of the most classless in all of sports. From throwing batteries at JD Drew to cheering injuries and throwing full cans of beer at opposing fans, they've earned our ire. Add in the fact that the Eagles drafted a NDSU Bison quarterback, and I have all the reasons I need to despise them.... 

16 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I've never liked the Eagles or any other Philly sports team. Their fans are some of the most classless in all of sports. From throwing batteries at JD Drew to cheering injuries and throwing full cans of beer at opposing fans, they've earned our ire. Add in the fact that the Eagles drafted a NDSU Bison quarterback, and I have all the reasons I need to despise them.... 

Not to mention all the times they booed their own franchise quarterback. Donovan McNabb was no Tom Brady, but he brought that club to the postseason almost every year he played, not to mention a Super Bowl. Daunte Culpepper never got the Vikings that far, but I didn't hear any fans in Minnesota ragging on him the same way.

3 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

What do their fans have to do with the team? This reminds me of people having players that commentators love. I don't hate any team, and have never understood why anyone ever would. I root against some, but don't hate.

4 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

We’re seeing why it’s so hard to beat Tom Brady and Bill Belichick at home. 

It will be the 13th AFC Championship Game for Brady as the Patriots’ starting quarterback, and for Bill Belichick as their head coach. As of next week Brady will have started as many conference championship games as Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana combined. (Bradshaw started six AFC Championships, Montana six NFC and one AFC.)

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/13/patriots-destroy-chargers-tom-brady-heads-to-13th-afc-championship-game/?cid=eref:nbcnews:text

39 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

It will be the 13th AFC Championship Game for Brady as the Patriots’ starting quarterback, and for Bill Belichick as their head coach. As of next week Brady will have started as many conference championship games as Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana combined. (Bradshaw started six AFC Championships, Montana six NFC and one AFC.)

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/13/patriots-destroy-chargers-tom-brady-heads-to-13th-afc-championship-game/?cid=eref:nbcnews:text

Well, I think it's quite obvious what Brady needs to do next.

Until he starts a conference championship for both an AFC and NFC team, he will never truly be as great as Montana. Therefore, he needs to leave the Patriots and come play for our team instead.

It's the only way to complete his legacy.

Farewell to the Eagles, I say to thee;
To Michael Bennett and his cute little tucked-in sleeves
To their ridiculous dog masks and endless noise
And their backup QB with his foghorn voice
To their golden horseshoes that no longer fit
And their postseason that only happened 'cause we played like ... uh, doo-doo.

Not that I like the Saints any better, mind.

50 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I'm bummed. I thought I had the eagles saints game recording but I guess not. I'm hoping for a Rams/ chiefs super bowl

Bears fans have heart broken by kicker? Check.

Eagles season ends with heartbreaking mistake? Check.

Chiefs beat and retire Brady/Belichick? TBD.

Rams beat & retire Brees? TBD.

Chiefs beat Rams? TBD.

Perfect non-Vikings playoff

Archived