2019 Playoffs

VikeManDan

2 hours ago, whitehops said:

maybe people don't know what the topic is because there's no incredibly forced pun in the title?

The playoffs this year, actually the whole season in almost its entirety has been very boring.  Who wants to see any of these teams win?  Maybe, MAYBE the Rams, only because they were actual faves heading into the year.  Where's all the defensive teams? Its brutal!! Brady, no thanks.  Mahomes, god no please, I hope his career goes the way of RG3.  The Saints are the devils team and I wish Brees didn't play there, he deserves better.  Sean Peyton can rot, he is evil.  Then all that leaves is the Rams.  But wow, I honestly think Minnesota deserved much better this year.  The Rams didn't seem all that tough, and thats frustrating.  Dallas and Philly winning nearly killed me.  The NFL playoff scenario seems very flawed.  Where is all the good teams?

Ranking potential matchups, I think I'd have them as follows:

1. Saints/Chiefs
2. Saints/Patriots
3. Rams/Patriots
4. Rams/Chiefs 

I think all matchups great appeal to me though, the reason Rams/Chiefs are at the bottom is because we already got to see that one this season and I doubt it could live up to it.

40 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Ranking potential matchups, I think I'd have them as follows:

1. Saints/Chiefs
2. Saints/Patriots
3. Rams/Patriots
4. Rams/Chiefs 

I think all matchups great appeal to me though, the reason Rams/Chiefs are at the bottom is because we already got to see that one this season and I doubt it could live up to it.

Patriots/Rams

Let the greatest dynasty in sports history end (hopefully) where it started. 

13 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Anyone feel bad for the Saints right now? ;)

Given that Brees and Payton were perfectly happy with being gifted the 2009 NFC Championship with some absolutely horrible officiating (never mind Bounty-Gate)... NO!

Archived