Wildcard Playoff Round

Leader

55 minutes ago, Siv said:

Rooting for all the away teams

Yeah......I can go with that.

Lets give INDY another year to percolate before they become a powerhouse and lets see what HOU can do down the line.
Not a SEA fan (at all.....) but like DAL less - so lets give them the nod.
Chargers? I can root for this team all the way thru.
PHILLY vs CHI? A no brainer :)

My Picks

Hou

Sea

LA

Chi

Who I think will win.  Absolutely loathe the Seahags.  Really hope they lose but think they will beat the Cowgirls.  Colts look good but not enough to beat Hou at home.  Picking the Chargers to take care of Balt.  They are the better team and should win.  Chicago will have no trouble with Philly.  Foles is going to have a rough day.  You guys can hate on me but I'll be pulling for Chicago the rest of the way.  Will always rout for teams in our division as long as it doesn't conflict with Packers.  Exception are the Queens.  They are my #1 most hated team with Seattle coming in at #2.

Think Chi will upset LA Rams in the Divisional round and lose to NO in the NFC Championship.  AFC Pats KC in championship round with Pats going down.  NO vs KC in the Superbowl I'll give NO the nod because Brees is the more experienced guy.

Want Texans, Chargers, Eagles, Seahawks to win.

Expect the Colts, Chargers, Eagles and Cowboys to win.

I want the Patriots to have to play the Texans and then Chiefs if they keep winning.

I expect them to have to play the Chargers, then Colts.  Ick.

I don't want the Patriots to get to play the Ravens or Colts.  Belichick would completely eliminate Jackson and make him look like a 7th round pick.  

Archived