Wildcard Playoff Round

Leader

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i dont want to hear about longgame potentials with saints

short term, would i be happier seeing seahawks lose or dallas.

leaning for seahawks to win so dallas can be upset at home

The Saints pick is only thing left that matters....

i dont want to hear about longgame potentials with saints

short term, would i be happier seeing seahawks lose or dallas.

leaning for seahawks to win so dallas can be upset at home

Can't root for both to lose unfortunately. My three least favorite teams: Seahags, Bears and Cowboys. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

The Saints pick is only thing left that matters....

not to me or i wouldnt be watching this current game.

i need a white hat and black hat

tbh, if the saints and bears met in the playoffs, i would root for saints

not to me or i wouldnt be watching this current game.

i need a white hat and black hat

tbh, if the saints and bears met in the playoffs, i would root for saints

I probably would too because it would be the NFCCG so we're talking a 1-2 pick difference. A divisional loss would be more significant. 

If the Texans go down and score a TD here and they don't go for 2, somebody needs to be fired.  

40% chance to get the XP, which would put you in position to take the lead with a stop and another TD.  If you miss, you have a 40% shot to overcome missing.

I hate when coaches don't go for 2 down 14 in these situations.  All the talk of analytics and analytics would overwhelmingly point towards going for 2 in that scenario.

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If the Texans go down and score a TD here and they don't go for 2, somebody needs to be fired.  

40% chance to get the XP, which would put you in position to take the lead with a stop and another TD.  If you miss, you have a 40% shot to overcome missing.

I hate when coaches don't go for 2 down 14 in these situations.  All the talk of analytics and analytics would overwhelmingly point towards going for 2 in that scenario.

You know 40% is less than 1 out of two don't you? Therefore, the analytics would say you kick it twice and play for OT. 

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Extra points are hitting at a higher clip than 40%.

6 minutes ago, Golfman said:

You know 40% is less than 1 out of two don't you? Therefore, the analytics would say you kick it twice and play for OT. 

First, you're an idiot.

Second, quit quoting me because I'd literally take the opinion of literally anyone other than you.

Third, it's a matter of odds.  You have two chances in this scenario. That puts the percentage of at least tying it at around 70% with two 40% chances.  

https://www.quora.com/What-are-your-chances-if-you-have-a-33-chance-twice

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

First, you're an idiot.

Second, quit quoting me because I'd literally take the opinion of literally anyone other than you.

Third, it's a matter of odds.  You have two chances in this scenario. That puts the percentage of at least tying it at around 70% with two 40% chances.  

https://www.quora.com/What-are-your-chances-if-you-have-a-33-chance-twice

Geeeezzzzzz OP - dont take this personally, but go **** yourself.

I was simply commenting on yours. You miss your meds again?

Archived