Wildcard Playoff Round

Leader

1 minute ago, malak1 said:

Here’s how I see it:

good year, but like the jags, Vikings and bears of the past, dominant defense can get you there at least once, but you aren’t guaranteed to get there again. Appreciate Rodgers. That’s all I can say. 

Completely agree! You need Trubisky to take a big step next year. 

3 minutes ago, moretti19 said:

If I was the Eagles I would think about trading Wentz to the Jags for their 1st 2nd and Jalen Ramsey

Why? It’s not like Foles balled outta control tonight. He was saved by Parkey’s ineptitude.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

More important I think is game winning field goal percentage.  I'd bet Crosby is hitting 80% or higher on those high pressure kicks. 

I'd like to see that stat. I know he beat the Cowboys which was great. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Completely agree! You need Trubisky to take a big step next year. 

He’ll never be as good as Rodgers, obv. But he isn’t the reason we lost today. I do agree though, I would like him to take a HUGE step next year.

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

More important I think is game winning field goal percentage.  I'd bet Crosby is hitting 80% or higher on those high pressure kicks. 

meh, pressure situations in general and game-winning situations in particular have no statistical effect on success rate league-wide

Just now, malak1 said:

That’s fair. Just don’t @CWood21 or some other mod the next time I troll you, because you know.....it’s just the internet.

The second I post in the Bears forum, you troll me all you want.  The second I post in the Bears forum is the second I'm afraid of the Bears long-term, so you'll have to wait about 4 years or whenever they get rid of both Pankey and Trubisky.  Get that countdown started. 

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Nah we sucked this year, if you still think I'm beat up about it, you're about 2 months too late.

True, you guys have sucked for a year plus. I’ll take this major L in stride 😩😩😩

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The second I post in the Bears forum, you troll me all you want.  The second I post in the Bears forum is the second I'm afraid of the Bears long-term, so you'll have to wait about 4 years or whenever they get rid of both Pankey and Trubisky.  Get that countdown started. 

As tepid as Trubisky was today, he put this team in a position to win tonight. The downfield stuff was working tonight. Not sure why Nagy wanted to keep stretching the field horizontally 

Archived