Wildcard Playoff Round

Leader

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Geeeezzzzzz OP - dont take this personally, but go **** yourself.

I was simply commenting on yours. You miss your meds again?

That was me quoting an actual idiot, not you.  I was not referring to you.  I responded to you far differently.

Watch the Colts hold the Chiefs of 13 points and score 27, then hold the Ravens to 6 points and score 30, then hold the Saints to 20 and score 24 and have everybody give Nelson the credit.

Colts just won that game by absolutely dominating on defense.  Nelson helped, but the Colts defense is way overachieving right now.  

Malik Hooker was a damn good pick.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I'll agree to disagree.

Alright - your opinion to form - but I've known him.....for awhile now....and while we'll have our disagreements over football stuff - we've remained friends and I respect his opinion (even though he's wrong a lot LOL - just kidding @Golfman) :)

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Watch the Colts hold the Chiefs of 13 points and score 27, then hold the Ravens to 6 points and score 30, then hold the Saints to 20 and score 24 and have everybody give Nelson the credit.

Colts just won that game by absolutely dominating on defense.  Nelson helped, but the Colts defense is way overachieving right now.  

Love me some Malik Hooker. Mocked him 2 overall to the 9ers lol

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

No one has said they won simply because of Nelson. Of course that's nonsense. Colts D played outstanding but so did their OL just as it has all year (gave up like 18 sacks). Nelson is a very big part of that success. Saying they won because of Nelson is a dumb argument. But continuing to say that Nelson was a stupid draft pick and is insignificant, simply to promote an agenda against drafting IOL in the 1st round is equally as dumb. 

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Love me some Malik Hooker. Mocked him 2 overall to the 9ers lol

He's another reason why I really think safeties are extremely underrated.  Always have. A long time ago before we picked Clinton-Dix, I made an outpost31 style great big post about how Super Bowl winners always have great play out of their safeties.

Patriots with McCourty, Seahawks, Packers, Steelers with Polamolu, Ravens with Reed... 

Safety is huge in this league, and I don't know why it's such a devalued position.  Having an elite safety who can cover a deep half and make quarterbacks afraid to throw to their side of the field... Huge.

Just now, packfanfb said:

No one has said they won simply because of Nelson. Of course that's nonsense. Colts D played outstanding but so did their OL just as it has all year (gave up like 18 sacks). Nelson is a very big part of that success. Saying they won because of Nelson is a dumb argument. But continuing to say that Nelson was a stupid draft pick and is insignificant, simply to promote an agenda against drafting IOL in the 1st round is equally as dumb. 

No, I've granted Nelson is a really good player for them.  I was mostly talking about the crow I'd have to eat here.  I'd have to eat a lot of it.  

Don't think Nelson in the first was dumb, I think Nelson 6th overall was dumb.  If he goes to the Hall of Fame and any one of James/Alexander/any defensive player is even close to HoF, I'll still think so.

I'd love a Quenton Nelson on this team.  Love it.  Not at the expense of Jaire Alexander though.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

No, I've granted Nelson is a really good player for them.  I was mostly talking about the crow I'd have to eat here.  I'd have to eat a lot of it.  

Don't think Nelson in the first was dumb, I think Nelson 6th overall was dumb.  If he goes to the Hall of Fame and any one of James/Alexander/any defensive player is even close to HoF, I'll still think so.

I'd love a Quenton Nelson on this team.  Love it.  Not at the expense of Jaire Alexander though.

This we agree on. Saw that Jaire got some All Pros votes too. We got a good one.

Archived