Vita Vea named to PFF all-rookie team

bucsfan333

8 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

My point was, as good as Vea was in limited time, we can probably expect the league adjusts to him some next season, so lets not just pencil him down for 10+ sacks and 1st team all pro....

But that's not exciting.

45 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I'm actually huge fan of Evans. I loved the pick when we made it. He looked like he could be stud at end of his rookie season, then regressed some and then rebounded but dealt with injuries as well. He's just starting to figure out his identity and I think with a new staff, he can take that next step.

My point was, as good as Vea was in limited time, we can probably expect the league adjusts to him some next season, so lets not just pencil him down for 10+ sacks and 1st team all pro....

Why I m encouraged by both Vea and Evans is their dedication to the team. Clearly, this year not everyone on the team gave maximum effort, plenty of business decisions.  These two guys, no question with effort.  You are correct in questioning their ceiling.  As long as their bodies hold out, they ll reach that ceiling because of their effort.  Other guys on the roster had no shot to reach their ceiling because their effort and willingness to sacrifice for the good of the team sucked.  Let s hope the new HC weeds out the problems

Archived