Welcome to the new forum!

theJ

11 hours ago, theJ said:

@Webmaster, never would have happened without this great update.  Thank you!

Have to admit, I haven't been this active on here since maybe when I first started. Being able to post as many topics as we want certainly is a great move. Also it's sort of changed my pessimism for the bengals for some reason. lol

43 minutes ago, MrCincinnati said:

Have to admit, I haven't been this active on here since maybe when I first started. Being able to post as many topics as we want certainly is a great move. Also it's sort of changed my pessimism for the bengals for some reason. lol

That's one of the focuses for the new board. You've maybe noticed I've split a few posts into new topics already. Our theory is that big expansive topics don't draw much conversation but many small topics drive conversation. 

I'm going to be a splitting maniac. ?

I'm glad everyone has been more active. The last few weeks have been fun to post again. 

25 minutes ago, theJ said:

That's one of the focuses for the new board. You've maybe noticed I've split a few posts into new topics already. Our theory is that big expansive topics don't draw much conversation but many small topics drive conversation. 

That makes sense, keep doing the splits.

80879da610847fd85d30021c9637a7d0--the-ba

Archived