Sign in to follow this  
onejayhawk

Tony G 1st Year Finalist for HoF

Not unexpected if he goes all the way. He redefined the TE position. No Gates, no Kelce, without TG leading the way.

1 hour ago, KC_Guy said:

Not unexpected if he goes all the way. He redefined the TE position. No Gates, no Kelce, without TG leading the way.

I absolutely agree. He's a first ballot Hall of Famer.

They did? With their one playoff win?

At least Johnny Robinson made it in too.

the real question is when in the HOF do they have all his teams listed or does he sorta pick one??

hes already backtracked.  I get it the better team in playoffs was with the Falcons but he basically said KC was a bunch of loosers. Well Tony Can F off.  You were part of those loosers asshat!

Man that hurts. Tony was my favorite player growing up. I've noticed over the past 2 years he doesn't throw as much love KC's way as I would've thought, being on TV as much as he is.

I mean he's talking about Matt Ryan and Julio Jones like he was playing with Brady and the Patriots or something. That says a lot about how he views his time in KC. But you can't blame him since we dissolved into a joke of a team under Herm Edwards.

Edited by MVPatrickMahomes15

I have a signed Priest Jersey.

Tony is reputed to be gay or bisexual. KC is not a gay friendly city. Atlanta, much more so. That might have included the locker room.

J

I was surprised he went there. He could've gave the pc answer and kept both cities happy. I got to interact with him quite a few times in River Falls Training Camp and he was such a cool guy and went above and beyond trying to sign everyone's autographs to the point that trainers had to come and get him. It was a bummer to hear him dismiss the Chiefs like he did but what do ya do.

3 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

So, is Tony going in with a Chiefs jersey?

Seeing the blowback he got i wouldn't be surprised if he had some split, KC/ATL, Jersey made up.

48 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Seeing the blowback he got i wouldn't be surprised if he had some split, KC/ATL, Jersey made up.

LOL........

I fully expect him to be a Falcon in the HOF, his wording was not an accident.