Specialty Coach Search: Dennison hired, O-Line (p. 24)

vike daddy

https://www.twincities.com/2019/01/05/charley-walters-vikings-might-have-competition-for-mike-mularkey-as-offensive-coordinator/

Here is the official news from Charley Walters. He makes it sound as if Stefanski is wanting to move on. I'm not sure how I feel about Mularky as OC. Seemed like Marriota took a step back when he became the coach at Tennessee 

2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Cousins, Cook, Thielen, and Diggs...one would think we’re a fairly desirable destination for OC. Why would KS want to leave now, if true? 

Doesn’t want to deal with external Mandates from his head coach, or he’s just ready to move out of Minnesota. 

37 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Another re-tread...

i was kind of hoping we’d get in on the Kliff Kingsbury excitement 

Half changing my mind on Mularkey... if he can get Russ Grimm to unretire and come coach the offensive line. 

7 hours ago, RpMc said:

Doesn’t want to deal with external Mandates from his head coach, or he’s just ready to move out of Minnesota. 

Zimmer is also on a one year deal, he's on the hot seat just like whoever he brings in. Lots of pressure to have immediate results. Could certainly help an OC looking to become a HC elsewhere if the Vikes have strong season, but it's a gamble.

Archived