it was all porter's fault

muncher

2 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Yep, let's not even wait until the end of the same day, let alone a few days later to see if there are more moves. If Tomlin waits a week and cleans house the way everyone wants, people will still complain because it took him a week.

My guess is Danny smith...not Butler.

1 minute ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Steeler Depot saying Coach O is rumored (ILB coach). This one I would disagree with because he was amazing with Timmons and Shazier. Not his fault Bostic and Williams are crap. 

1 minute ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

I'm not sure if Butler is an issue or not. It's tough to tell without being in the room, but the defense appeared to overachieve this year (for the talent). I would move on and get one of the defensive minded coaches that were just let go, but that's just me.

I personally would hope to move on from Colbert, but I don't know who's available to make that realistic.

Danny Smith should be gone with as many ST penalties they had this year.

Just now, skywlker32 said:

I'm not sure if Butler is an issue or not. It's tough to tell without being in the room, but the defense appeared to overachieve this year (for the talent). I would move on and get one of the defensive minded coaches that were just let go, but that's just me.

I personally would hope to move on from Colbert, but I don't know who's available to make that realistic.

Danny Smith should be gone with as many ST penalties they had this year.

I mean....if you fire all the other coaches and not Butler and the same issues stick, it’s only so long till you can say it’s game planning and play calling. Like VWill on the other teams best player isn’t on Jerry O, Porter, or even Tomlin. That’s on the guy calling the play that can’t get the right personnel on the field or get them to communicate it, or to call a play that doesn’t put him on that island. 

Archived