it was all porter's fault

muncher

10 hours ago, warfelg said:

Steeler Depot saying Coach O is rumored (ILB coach). This one I would disagree with because he was amazing with Timmons and Shazier. Not his fault Bostic and Williams are crap. 

Timmons was always inconsistent.

Shazier had flaws in his game and made up for it with his amazing athleticism.   

Not saying he should def be fired....but he has done nothing special as a coach either IMO.....but special is hard to come by.

The only coach Im afraid to lose at this point is Munch...and we probably will.

lol...................i guess it was the rb coach

2nd or 3rd strongest position and we dont renew him.. its not like conner and samules havent looked really good at running, receiving and pass protection

this is getting comical......big coaching changes coming...............not even firing guys, just not renewing them

16 hours ago, muncher said:

lol...................i guess it was the rb coach

2nd or 3rd strongest position and we dont renew him.. its not like conner and samules havent looked really good at running, receiving and pass protection

this is getting comical......big coaching changes coming...............not even firing guys, just not renewing them

Can we just wait until all moves have been made? You are an impatient child.

6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Let me ask you guys something. Is there anybody that sticks out in your mind that is a realistic option to take the role as running back coach?

Yeah I have one. He is a guy that helped to create an elite all around RB in the league, helped to mold his successor who took a huge leap in pass catching and pass blocking in year two, and then took some gimmicky type of college Wr/RB/HB hybrid and improved his running game immensely in one season. 

His name is James Sax.......oh. Never mind. 

12 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Let me ask you guys something. Is there anybody that sticks out in your mind that is a realistic option to take the role as running back coach?

probably whoever ben handpicks, so yeah, his old QB coach

On 1/9/2019 at 11:48 PM, wwhickok said:

Well he sucked as a head coach but was one of the best rb coaches around is now available.  Hue Jackson is better than saxon.

Archived