2019 Draft Discussion

MOSteelers56

2 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd give up our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd(or future 2nd) to get up and get Devin White. We aren't devoid of depth and we don't have a ton of needs but what we do need is an impact player in the middle of the defense. 

I think Devin White is the player the Steelers need this year. I've noted this in several threads. Unfortunately, I've seen some mocks with White off the board as high as #3. I think it might cost next year's #1 to move up high enough to get him. It's just too bad a team like Miami is not high enough, because any team between 1-12 not going after QB could easily draft White as BPA. Miami is likely tanking for 2020, and I can see them trading down several times.

If they dont get white i hope they hold out for Blake Cashman. Someone said it already, think Luke Kuechly. Lets be real Blake isnt quite as fine tuned as that or he would be talked about as a top 10 pick.

Having said that, i really think he is good enough to warrant a 2nd round pick. 

I don't think White is worth our first three picks. I just don't. 
I'd rather see them stock up and load the roster with multiple players.
Cashman, dunno. Really hadn't heard any buzz until after the combine,
so I wonder if he's not more a tester than player, but I'll admit to not
having watched him.

Other than White or Bush, I really like G.Pratt, G.Johnson and J.Giles Harris.

Hey guys!

Doing a mock draft where every forum picks their guy. You guys are on the clock!

So far we have:

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

15) Deandre Baker

16) Clelin Ferrell

17) Andre Dilliard

18) Jonah Williams

19) Christian Wilkins

I’ll make @MOSteelers56 your designated pick maker OR when two posters reach the same name, the pick will be official. Thanks!

13 minutes ago, DaRealTitletown said:

Both options have a lack of intrigue for me... I vote Polite 

Arguably the top 2 CBs in this draft don't intrigue you? Polite is a good player and I can understand wanting to go Edge before CB but no interest in two seemingly very good CBs?

Edited by Chieferific