Bucs to announce new HC no later than next Tuesday

bucsfan333

Well this is cool...   I wonder who it is?   Who have they scheduled interviews with that haven't been interviewed yet?  Do you think they already know or they are just stating that after all the interviews they have scheduled they will find someone?

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I figured it was worth seeing as its own thread instead of being buried in our general thread. 

I'm trying to boost activity. 😀

When this gets announced, they ll be plenty of opinion, especially if it is Arians.  Health, Jameis, staff, succession plan, scheme, draft, lots of fun

1 minute ago, sryan66611 said:

Well this is cool...   I wonder who it is?   Who have they scheduled interviews with that haven't been interviewed yet?  Do you think they already know or they are just stating that after all the interviews they have scheduled they will find someone?

I think Scott Reynolds was probably right when he said Arians is the guy unless someone we interview beats him.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think Scott Reynolds was probably right when he said Arians is the guy unless someone we interview beats him.

That was going to be tough to do.  Arians is going to build a top notch staff and no other candidate has the track record with QBs.  The next HC needed a plan for Jameis - Touchdown to check down.  Similiar to the Koetter offenae, not the same though

Just now, ravishingone said:

That was going to be tough to do.  Arians is going to build a top notch staff and no other candidate has the track record with QBs.  The next HC needed a plan for Jameis - Touchdown to check down.  Similiar to the Koetter offenae, not the same though

A lot of times, Koetter forgot the checkdown. 😂

Archived