Bucs to announce new HC no later than next Tuesday

bucsfan333

57 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Kirby Smart, eh?

In the beginning of the process I can believe he was a candidate of interest.  However, I believe Arians was always going to be the first choice and everyone else was vying for number 2.  With the reports that the interviews went well with Airans, this is old news, IMO.

21 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Kubiak won a SB when I believe he had a small stroke at Houston.  Parcells retired twice, at least once due to health.  I guess one could make the argument due to his age, he is higher risk.  

Lets get the staff assembled.

25 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Kubiak won a SB when I believe he had a small stroke at Houston.  Parcells retired twice, at least once due to health.  I guess one could make the argument due to his age, he is higher risk.  

Lets get the staff assembled.

At this point that’s what I want to see. If we can’t get Kitchens for OC who is it gonna be? All star staff would ease most fans concerns about Arians age and health, which I think are valid concerns. 

We need the train to get back on the tracks in Tampa. If Arians can do that, even if he is only here 2-4 years (retires again), it’s worth it in my opinion.

31 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

At this point that’s what I want to see. If we can’t get Kitchens for OC who is it gonna be? All star staff would ease most fans concerns about Arians age and health, which I think are valid concerns. 

We need the train to get back on the tracks in Tampa. If Arians can do that, even if he is only here 2-4 years (retires again), it’s worth it in my opinion.

I know Arians allowed Goodwin to call plays in at least one preseason.  I see Leftwich as QB coach.  I think it is a given it will be Bowles or the fall back Pagano at DC.  

43 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I know Arians allowed Goodwin to call plays in at least one preseason.  I see Leftwich as QB coach.  I think it is a given it will be Bowles or the fall back Pagano at DC.  

So who would you say is HC in waiting in this scenario? 

Btw, unless Cleveland hires Kitchens for HC I could see us make a heck of a push for him if Arians really wanted him on staff. Meaning draft pick compensation etc. if need be.

Archived