Jump to content
bucsfan333

Bucs to announce new HC no later than next Tuesday

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Kirby Smart, eh?

In the beginning of the process I can believe he was a candidate of interest.  However, I believe Arians was always going to be the first choice and everyone else was vying for number 2.  With the reports that the interviews went well with Airans, this is old news, IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

 

Kubiak won a SB when I believe he had a small stroke at Houston.  Parcells retired twice, at least once due to health.  I guess one could make the argument due to his age, he is higher risk.  

Lets get the staff assembled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Kubiak won a SB when I believe he had a small stroke at Houston.  Parcells retired twice, at least once due to health.  I guess one could make the argument due to his age, he is higher risk.  

Lets get the staff assembled.

At this point that’s what I want to see. If we can’t get Kitchens for OC who is it gonna be? All star staff would ease most fans concerns about Arians age and health, which I think are valid concerns. 

We need the train to get back on the tracks in Tampa. If Arians can do that, even if he is only here 2-4 years (retires again), it’s worth it in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

At this point that’s what I want to see. If we can’t get Kitchens for OC who is it gonna be? All star staff would ease most fans concerns about Arians age and health, which I think are valid concerns. 

We need the train to get back on the tracks in Tampa. If Arians can do that, even if he is only here 2-4 years (retires again), it’s worth it in my opinion.

I know Arians allowed Goodwin to call plays in at least one preseason.  I see Leftwich as QB coach.  I think it is a given it will be Bowles or the fall back Pagano at DC.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I know Arians allowed Goodwin to call plays in at least one preseason.  I see Leftwich as QB coach.  I think it is a given it will be Bowles or the fall back Pagano at DC.  

So who would you say is HC in waiting in this scenario? 

Btw, unless Cleveland hires Kitchens for HC I could see us make a heck of a push for him if Arians really wanted him on staff. Meaning draft pick compensation etc. if need be.

Edited by Lil' Shorty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's a Panthers beat writer. So I don't know her source, but I can't imagine she'd make it up.

JBF 's gotta be loving this. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NFC South is easily the toughest division in football.  A HOF QB, 2 NFL MVPS, I have been on the Jameis bandwagon since the draft, this gives the Bucs the best chance to succeed.  Can t wait to get started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a lot of push back from what's been reported (by multiple sources) as pretty much a done deal. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is going to be a battle royal by the local media at the new HC presser.  Hopefully kendo sticks and steel.chairs are used.  😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×