Tajae Sharpe making the final roster... yay or nay

ragevsuall17

Tajae Sharpe making the final roster... yay or nay  

15 members have voted

1. 1. So does Tajae Sharpe make the final roster

• Yes, he makes the final roster
    • No, he is cut or traded on or before September 2nd

I might of cursed Sharpe by picking him as my adopt a titan lol. My 2nd pick has been cut like 3 years in a row LOL.

But I'd like to see Tajae make the roster. He has talent. Not a #1 guy but still has talent. And its only his 2nd year. I get the coaching staff loves Douglas ( I like him more then most around here) but Tajae has more upside and that alone makes me think him sticking around is a good idea. It will be interesting to see how he plays today coming off the injury. 

On 8/26/2017 at 0:12 PM, Chocolateman78 said:

i wonder if this Julian edleman injury could work out in our favor. Maybe the relationship between Bill and Jon turns into us flipping Tajae for a conditional midround pick

Getting something for him would be great... I think I've moved McBride ahead of both Douglas and Sharper on my "roster"...

Davis likely won't be full go for awhile, given he's missed so much time. No idea how ready Decker will be. Taylor is now a bit banged up. Highly, highly doubt they dump Sharpe at this point. Maybe once everyone's healthy (and if he still isn't producing) it could happen. But I can't imagine running McBride or Weems out there 20+ plays a game the first weeks of the season.

Archived