Marcedes Lewis won't be a Packer in 2019.

jleisher

14 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Guess you're right, 9 total targets, could of sworn it was more

He didn't exactly make the most out of them either but I think he also dropped (or at least couldn't make the play) on 2 or 3 possible TDs that were thrown from outside the red zone.  Maybe those aren't counted in that number (not that it would change the total much)

19 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

He didn't exactly make the most out of them either but I think he also dropped (or at least couldn't make the play) on 2 or 3 possible TDs that were thrown from outside the red zone.  Maybe those aren't counted in that number (not that it would change the total much)

Yeah, he was brutal.  I recall a couple where he couldn't get up off the ground to snag the ball, and another one or two that he tried to one hand catch (prior to the thumb injury).

1 minute ago, Norm said:

It was sarcasm lol. Every time I said he blows before the season someone would show me that highlight video that made him look like Gronk

Another year older but I'm sure the Jags also used him much better than we did. Minus the last 6 games or so for Cook in 2016, TEs in Green Bay pretty much under-produce across the board. 

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Another year older but I'm sure the Jags also used him much better than we did. Minus the last 6 games or so for Cook in 2016, TEs in Green Bay pretty much under-produce across the board. 

Did you really want him used more? You time his 40 with a sundial. He's not good. He wasn't even good the year before 

Just now, Norm said:

Did you really want him used more? You time his 40 with a sundial. He's not good. He wasn't even good the year before 

My point is, TEs in GB consistently underperform. Whether that's a Rodgers problem or Mac problem, we'll probably find out this year.

Just now, packfanfb said:

My point is, TEs in GB consistently underperform. Whether that's a Rodgers problem or Mac problem, we'll probably find out this year.

IDK. Richard Rodgers got 500 yards and 8 TDs once lol 

Other than Graham and Finley was anyone else good? Cook but he was hurt a lot and then ended up being a factor late. Seems like a talent issue to me

Just now, Norm said:

Other than Graham and Finley was anyone else good? Cook but he was hurt a lot and then ended up being a factor late. Seems like a talent issue to me

Bennett didnt do much before Rodgers went down either. Just feel like I watch other teams use their TEs better especially in the middle of the field.

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

A. Cook should have been resigned.
B. Bennett wouldnt have happened.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Bennett didnt do much before Rodgers went down either. Just feel like I watch other teams use their TEs better especially in the middle of the field.

We've also almost always had the luxury of having many talented receivers on teams at once so we probably wanted to get the ball more to them. The talent at TE has always been questionable except Finley and the few FAs we brought in whom didn't last a year. 

Archived