Wild Card Weekend

Asciimo

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans - 4:35 PM 1/5

Seattle Seahawks @ Dallas Cowboys - 8:15 PM 1/5

Los Angeles Chargers @ Baltimore Ravens - 1:05 PM 1/6

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears - 4:40 PM 1/6

My picks in bold. We want Houston to win for sure. Pretty confident we smack them around again in Foxborough. 

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Ideally Houston and the Chargers win. I think the Chargers have the best bet of outing the favorites (IMO) in the Chiefs. 

This is my line of thinking.

I think the Chargers have the best chance of beating the Chiefs in KC, and I also want nothing to do with that Baltimore defense and their mobile QB.

All in all no matter what happens the Pats aren't the sure fire favorites against anyone imo, so I'm just hoping this bye week gave Brady (his knee), some much needed rest and maybe gave Gronk's corpse a little more juice as well.

4 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

ill take the chargers over the ravens.. completely srs.

Yea, I'm sort of feeling the same way.

Both teams scare the crap out of me, but there's just something about the Ravens playing us tough in the post season, especially with that elite D, that I want no part of

46 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

It's going to be Baltimore isn't it. Oh well, Bill's record vs rookie QBs and all that...

Colts playing KC is quite a good look for us though. I would not want to be playing this Indie team atm

BB vs Rookie QB  -  Pats defense vs Mobile QB

Immovable force vs unstoppable object 

And yes, Colts are damn scary right now, especially against that KC defense. Gonna be a shoot out 

Much rather face the rookie Lamar Jackson led Ravens in Gillette than the Chargers who are not only a better squad, but have a track record this season winning away games in Seattle, Kansas City, and Pittsburgh. The Chargers are a great road team, also winning in Denver, Cleveland and London against the Titans this year. Hence why they're one of my three locks this week to win with the Colts and Cowboys, (as previously mentioned).

Archived