Wild Card Weekend

Asciimo

12 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

BB vs Rookie QB  -  Pats defense vs Mobile QB

Immovable force vs unstoppable object 

And yes, Colts are damn scary right now, especially against that KC defense. Gonna be a shoot out 

Colts are going to beat the Chiefs, and the Ravens are much less scary than the Chargers on the road.

21 minutes ago, Iron_man said:

That Colts vs Texans game was bad. I saw the colts first three TD's. Its like what defense. The cowboys game has been a defensive struggle for the most part. Also how'd Janikowski hurt himself on the kick? Geez.

Same way people somehow get hurt playing golf.

Houston losing shouldn't be that much of a surprise. Their offensive line is a sieve and BOB just isn't a very good HC. A lot of their wins were due to dumb luck.

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Dallas looked so good last night. Just so efficient and tight. Hawks were forever in 3rd down, and only seemed to move chains if they could find a deep ball to Lockett.

I was surprised - expected the play-off seasoned Seahawks to cut through Dallas if I'm honest. Dallas impressed me, controlled the game, looked calm. It was not as close as the scoreline made it look. Minus Dak's INT in the redzone, that game would have been decided well before the end.

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

I was surprised - expected the play-off seasoned Seahawks to cut through Dallas if I'm honest. Dallas impressed me, controlled the game, looked calm. It was not as close as the scoreline made it look. Minus Dak's INT in the redzone, that game would have been decided well before the end.

Yeah me too. Totally agree

I picked Dallas as a lock to beat the Seahawks yesterday and they have a shot against the Saints but I don't expect them to win in New Orleans. Against the Rams it's harder to predict but the Rams should be favores as well despite the Cowboys formidable team this year.

Archived