TheKillerNacho

Offseason/Coaching Rumors, 2019 Edition

39 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

I mean anyone they hired was doomed anyway but like why a patriots coach over anyone else, I'm sure there's a water boy for the dolphins who earned a promotion.

Does Sean McVay have a water boy?

25 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I hope the assistants are asking Shanahan to block the interviews. If they aren't, Kyle is a terrible boss.

4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

yuck

I like Wilks, but Spags? Yeah, ew.

Wonder if Zac Taylor gets the Bengals HC job if he tries to get his brother, Press (Eagles QB coach), to come with him as OC.
Or if he tries to get a vet guy who will stick around a bit.

9 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Wonder if Zac Taylor gets the Bengals HC job if he tries to get his brother, Press (Eagles QB coach), to come with him as OC.
Or if he tries to get a vet guy who will stick around a bit.

I'd imagine Press would be in the mix, though I would rather a veteran coach like Monken or Kubiak to fill the OC position. Maybe Press would make a lateral move to coach with his brother? Who knows.

Mike Shannahan gettinf fired if not this season then next. Guy is like Josh McDaniels. Okay offensive coordinator but great at burning bridges.

51 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

shanny petty AF. Coaches hate to be blocked  

Is it always the HC who makes the decisions on whether or not to block interview requests?

19 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Mike Shannahan gettinf fired if not this season then next. Guy is like Josh McDaniels. Okay offensive coordinator but great at burning bridges.

ff, the land where overreactions happen. ninerw were pretty beat up this year, surpising they even got 4 wins and last year was great once thry had their qb in place. shanahan is fine.

Darrell Bevell began his NFL coaching career under Mike Sherman, Zac Taylor's father-in-law, in Green Bay.

Bevell was the driving force behind the selection of Russell Wilson. If Bevell signs to the Bengals staff, we could be all over a similar player in Kyler Murray come April.

Also, Ben McAdoo is another name floating around for the Bengals OC gig. 

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Well since Mike hasn't coached in years would be crazy if he got fired.