Sign in to follow this  
domepatrol91

Saints Forum Poster Roll Call

domepatrol91    162

@The transition to the new forum is complete. Anyone that was active on the old forum should've had enough time to get over here and post. I'm trying to get a master list of all the posters for GDTs and the like. 

If you don't see your name here, @mention me @domepatrol91 and I'll get you on the list.

@Aout @BossierWhoDat @Breesus mode @Canadian Saint @DjRay1985 @gen. manager@H.K.44_Sacks @Jlowe22 @Mid Iowa @navysaintsfan @NS922 @Raves @sammymvpknight @Spartica4Real @SSK @SWATcha @tyler735 @whodatworm23

Webmaster    191

Everyone should add the Saints to their profile under favorite NFL team then you can be listed in a Saints member search.  You can sort it by name, reputation, or post count.  Right now only 4 Saints fans are listed.  

SSK    35
7 hours ago, Webmaster said:

Everyone should add the Saints to their profile under favorite NFL team then you can be listed in a Saints member search.  You can sort it by name, reputation, or post count.  Right now only 4 Saints fans are listed.  

Just updated mine. 

domepatrol91    162
On 8/23/2017 at 9:17 PM, Webmaster said:

Bumpitty bump bump for anyone that missed it and isn't on the list yet. Also check out Webby's advice. Update your profiles if you haven't yet.