AFC Wild Card: Chargers @ Ravens

JAF-N72EX

Just now, candyman93 said:

In that situation I want the timeouts if it comes down to a final play and I want to see what type of formation Baltimore does.

They still had a timeout left after that, though.

Just now, The LBC said:

Prevent Defense.  Penalties.  And if anyone's watched the Chargers at all this season, they know that no Chargers game is decided until the game is inside the final 2:00.

If they play like this I believe the game at Gillette will be decided before then. 

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Lol you're such a transparent troll.

Great play by the Chargers D when they had to have one.

He's ignored by like half of our sub. That tells you all you need to know.

Congrats to the Chargers. What a heckuva game they played, especially on defense. Melvin Ingram and Gus Bradley deserve A LOT of credit for their performances today.

It doesn't matter now, but I think Lamar showed that the problems on offense were coordinator related, not QB related in that 4th quarter. Imagine if we would've made the damn adjustment before it was basically too late.

Kudos to Jim Harbaugh.  Some people were thinking his job was on the line before this season even started.  He stuck with Lamar Jackson in the regular season as the Ravens fought for a playoff spot.  In the game today, Jackson struggled big time.  Boos from the crowd and tons of pressure to put Flacco in the game.  Harbaugh still stuck with Jackson.

Harbaugh with balls of steel.

Just now, PFM18 said:

If they play like this I believe the game at Gillette will be decided before then. 

Defense probably takes a bit of a step-back in Gillette.  Offense probably rediscovers itself.  The Chargers are either getting blown out in New England or it's another down-to-the-wire finish.

Archived