AFC Wild Card: Chargers @ Ravens

JAF-N72EX

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

The five LA chargers fans must be really happy right now. 

Hard to be happy when you're constantly drained.....

This team can't have a feel good win... they were doing great, and then... PREVENT..... stupid plays..... nerves.... w/e....

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He's ignored by like half of our sub. That tells you all you need to know.

Congrats to the Chargers. What a heckuva game they played, especially on defense. Melvin Ingram and Gus Bradley deserve A LOT of credit for their performances today.

It doesn't matter now, but I think Lamar showed that the problems on offense were coordinator related, not QB related in that 4th quarter. Imagine if we would've made the damn adjustment before it was basically too late.

I hate watching my team get eliminated I can’t imagine if it happened in 2 consecutive days

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Kudos to John Harbaugh.  Some people were thinking his job was on the line before this season even started.  He stuck with Lamar Jackson in the regular season as the Ravens fought for a playoff spot.  In the game today, Jackson struggled big time.  Boos from the crowd and tons of pressure to put Flacco in the game.  Harbaugh still stuck with Jackson.

Harbaugh with balls of steel.

Ftfy.

2 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

The five LA chargers fans must be really happy right now. 

I am happy. Beating a team as good as the ravens means we have a chance next week at Gillette. Chargers were the first team to beat New England in that stadium. Started some bad blood when we did. It’s doable. I wouldn’t bet money on it but it’s possible. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

3 safety defenses are the next trend in the nfl with spread offenses. Best way to slow them down. Can’t have big LBs on WRs anymore. Chargers are on to something. 

Box style safeties are gonna be a premium.

This late collapse might be good for Chargers.  If they win 23-3 they go into next week with false sense of security and confidence. This will give them more to work on and be aware of the possibility of late collapses. 

Chargers now 9-0 when they board the plan. LA hates CHARGERS and Chargers hate LA.

Archived