AFC Wild Card: Chargers @ Ravens

JAF-N72EX

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

I don't think the collapse matters much because they won.  This type of stuff happens all the time.  Teams get a pretty good sized lead late in the game (4th quarter) and then they start to play really conservatively while the team that's losing gives no F's because they're down and are willing to take more risk.  It happens pretty often.

Not concerned at all for the Chargers at all.

Unfortunately im not that comfortable. Us Charger fans can never be optimistic enough, until we get 1 chip atleast. Than we will stop being the most pessimistic fanbase around. Yes we have a fanbase i promise. Im geeked either way. 

Just now, showtime said:

They played ultra conservatively in the 4th quarter because they had a pretty good lead vs a team that had only 3 points up until that time.  It's really not a big deal.  You're blowing this way out of proportion.

But... but... #MahHotTake

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Kyzir looked like a straight stud before the injury.  Justin has struggled all year, but maybe he turns the leaf with more play like today. I been high on Nwosu all year. He has such explosive burst. But they dont use him enough in pass rush.

Yeah Kyzir looked great, then throw in Justin Jackson who did a great job with his chances when MGIII and Ekeler went down.

Nwosu has been awesome.

Hopefully that sack can be a sign of things to come for Jones. I haven't been too impressed either up until that huge play.

1 minute ago, H.E Pennypacker said:

Yeah Kyzir looked great, then throw in Justin Jackson who did a great job with his chances when MGIII and Ekeler went down.

Nwosu has been awesome.

Hopefully that sack can be a sign of things to come for Jones. I haven't been too impressed either up until that huge play.

Jones has been underrated in the same way people crapped on Liuget last season - he did a lot of the dirty work this season that often goes unheralded if noticed at all by most fans, because a different player is the one getting the splash play.

3 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

No other defense in the AFC is like Baltimores

Yup.

Baltimore defense is on another level from the other remaining AFC playoff teams. They would never be that conservative against the Pats.

3 minutes ago, Slingin' Sammy said:

I'll say this: the Chargers may not get past the Chiefs in the championship game, but they WILL beat the Pats this week. Mark my words.

Oh, and should the Colts pull the upset, the Chargers are going to the Superbowl.

I wish I was that confident. Aren't the Pats on a 9 game streak at Foxboro in the playoffs or something ridiculous?

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

Not surprised^^

2 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

The Chargers are America's team next Sunday.

Lol. THis is the funniest thing. Chargers will have fans for one week. Or at least borrow some fans from everyone that doesn’t want Brady to win his 12th ring. 

16 minutes ago, Elky said:

Lol, we will beat LAC. They nearly blew a 19 point lead to a QB that literally can't throw the ball and has the absolute worst pocket presence.

Why people do this crap I'll never understand 

Archived