Who's better right now: Dallas Cowboys or Indianapolis Colts?

mdonnelly21

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who's a better team right now?

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The Cowboys made a gluttonous amount of mistakes that game, compounded by some very suspect reffing. Not saying we are better than the Colts, but I dont think the Colts are 23 points better than us either. 

> compounded by some very suspect reffing

Unreal how you can say that with a straight face when the "very suspect reffing" was favoring the Cowboys so much during that game, like when Xavier WOODS threw the ball at Chester Rogers and they somehow called it on T.Y. Hilton

11 hours ago, NFLExpert49 said:

People really aren't getting just how much talent there is on the Cowboys' roster. Jerry Jones spared no expense when it came to scouting.

Didn't realize Referees are scouting these days? Who?

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You should google the thread "Refs hate the Cowboys". OP did a bang up job showing how lopsided calls are in favor of Cowboys opponents. 

Yeah I saw it, then recalled the last Dallas/Eagles game. No reason  to go any further then that.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Who what? Who is talented on the Cowboys?

Zeke, Cooper, Gallup, Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, Frederick (when he returns from his disease), Lawrence, Gregory, Vander Esch, Jaylon Smith, Bryon Jones, Jourdan Lewis, Awuzie.

Dak is definitely a stilted QB, but as much as he can hold them back, he's not incompetent. 

They have the most talented roster in football, and they're young as can be. I know this is not what Eagles fans want to hear, but they're set up to be the next dynasty now that New England is fading. 

1 minute ago, NFLExpert49 said:

Who what? Who is talented on the Cowboys?

Zeke, Cooper, Gallup, Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, Frederick (when he returns from his disease), Lawrence, Gregory, Vander Esch, Jaylon Smith, Bryon Jones, Jourdan Lewis, Awuzie.

Dak is definitely a stilted QB, but as much as he can hold them back, he's not incompetent. 

They have the most talented roster in football, and they're young as can be. I know this is not what Eagles fans want to hear, but they're set up to be the next dynasty now that New England is fading. 

lol oh wow. 

This was super close. I went Cowboys. They in my opinion are more multi-faceted. Both have good olines, Dallas D is better, though Indy has an underrated D. Ill take Zeke over Mack. Weapons is close on the perimeter. I think Dallas is better at WR, Indy at TE. I think Luck is better, but Dax is a play maker and proving week in and week out to be a dynamic passer. What made it close was Reich over Garrett. 

40 minutes ago, NFLExpert49 said:

They have the most talented roster in football

Easy there cowboy.  Gallup/Gregory/Lewis/Awuzie are fine players but nothing special whatsoever.  Tyron Smith is very good but has not been elite this season.  Frederick is Frederick but it is not fair to count him as part of this 2018 team.

Zeke, Martin, Lawrence, Smith, Vander Esch, and Jones are the only guys you mentioned who truly stand out this season (arguably Cooper as well).  That's a great core to work with but definitely not enough to call them the most talented roster.

50 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Weapons is close on the perimeter. I think Dallas is better at WR, Indy at TE. 

This one is interesting.

Dallas really has nothing noteworthy at TE, while Indy has Ebron and Doyle.  Advantage clearly goes to the Colts as you said.

WR is tougher.  Hilton vs Cooper is pretty comparable with the slight edge to Hilton IMO.  Then after that it's Inman/Rogers/Grant/Pascal vs Hurns/Beasley/Gallup/Austin.  Slight advantage Dallas.

I'd say Indy's TE advantage is greater than the Cowboys' WR advantage.

Archived