Most Unrealistic Mock on the Net

Dr.O

HC: Mike McCarthy

DC: Mike Pettine (Think the packers let him go)

Re-Signings:

Robby Anderson(1st round Tender)

Henry Anderson

Nevill Hewitt

Andre Roberts

Jason Myers

Brandon Copeland

Doug Middleton

Free Agency:

RB Leveon Bell

QB Brent Hundley 

TE Jared Cook

C Matt Pradis

OG Billy Turner

CB Justin Coleman

CB Breshaud Breeland

EDGE Preston Smith

EDGE Shaq Barrett

Draft: 

Jets trade 1st(3) to the Jaguars for their 2019 1st(7) , 2nd, 5th, and 2020 2nd

R1: Jawaan Taylor OT Florida

R2: Hakeem Butler WR Iowa State

R3: Alex Bars OG Norte Dame

R3: Ed Alexander NT LSU

R4: Gary Jennings WR WVU

R5: Cameron Glenn S Wake Forest

R5: Amani Bledsoe DE Oklahoma

R7: Matt Sokol TE Michigan State

Depth Chart:

QB: Darnold, Hundley

RB: Bell, Crowell, McGuire, Cannon

WR: Anderson, Enunwa, Butler, Jennings, Burnett, Roberts

TE: Herndon, Cooks, Leggitt vs Sokol

LT: Beachum, Taylor

LG: Turner vs Long

C: Pradis, Long

RG: Winters, Bars

RT: Taylor vs Shell 

DE: Anderson, Shep

NT: Pennel, Alexander

DT: Williams, Bledsoe

SAM: Smith, Jenkins

MIKE: Williamson, Hewitt

WILL: Lee, KPL

RUSH: Barrett, Copeland, Luvu

CB: Johnson, Breeland, Coleman, Jones, Nickerson, Clark

SS: Adams, Glenn

FS: Maye, Middleton

P: Edwards

K: Myers

RS: Roberts

No way do you go in with Hundley as the back up QB. I would rather have Davis Webb as the back up. I also think from going down 4 spots from 3 to 7 will get more from the jags than two 2nd round picks and a 5th. I think it will take this years first next years first and this years 3rd to move up. They will get the first QB off the board and that is why the jets pick is so valuable. 

44 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

No way do you go in with Hundley as the back up QB. I would rather have Davis Webb as the back up. I also think from going down 4 spots from 3 to 7 will get more from the jags than two 2nd round picks and a 5th. I think it will take this years first next years first and this years 3rd to move up. They will get the first QB off the board and that is why the jets pick is so valuable. 

Last year was different, just because there moving up for a QB in this draft doesn’t mean the value is going to be the same, look at this years crop of QB’s compared to last years. Did I undersell the value a little bit? Probably but we aren’t getting an extra first unless we’re moving out of the top 10.

18 hours ago, jetjuice said:

Think there's almost zero shot we go into the draft without addressing WR first. Mac is known to fill need in FA and go BPA for draft.

That is what Macc, has been doing in the four years he has been GM. I agree 100% with you.

19 hours ago, jetjuice said:

Think there's almost zero shot we go into the draft without addressing WR first. Mac is known to fill need in FA and go BPA for draft.

I don’t get this comment. We’ve had a hole at edge and WR pretty much his whole tenure that’s never been addressed in FA or the draft.

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I don’t get this comment. We’ve had a hole at edge and WR pretty much his whole tenure that’s never been addressed in FA or the draft.

We had Marshall/Decker/Q/Robby at WR and a weird d-line where we had Mo/Sheldon/Leonard all at once, we had to fit the personnel to our scheme. Those two things weren't pressing needs for us in the beginning, they have gradually become one. Mac did well to patch up our o-line, linebackers, and secondary thru FA since he's been here. Those were the areas we originally needed help, and he made aggressive moves to fix those units. I expect more of the same at WR and edge this year.

Archived