NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

11 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

they’re definitely going to mention how foles and brees played for the same high school a million times next week 

And Longhorns Super Sam just won the sugar bowl in the Dome. Also from Westlake.

I hate Westlake. At least we beat them when I was in HS.

Just now, patriotsheatyan said:

15 points at home against the Eagles defense isn’t exactly rising to the moment.

Yeah 15 points, he also put his team in position to win the game TWICE in the 4th qtr.  He is a 2nd year qb, playing in his first playoff game, and he played a hell of a game.  

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And Longhorns Super Sam just won the sugar bowl in the Dome. Also from Westlake.

I hate Westlake. At least we beat them when I was in HS.

We beat them... but that's also before they were quite so good and were still Division III.

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Lol I guess bro. But that random burst of emotion kind of made me chuckle. I was praising Rodgers if anything lol. 

Don’t mean to come off defensive. Just always a pet peeve when teams are brought up just because a poster is a fan and it’s thrown in their face when it’s not relevant. 

12 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Rodgers is the best QB in the game. And he lost a game because his kicker missed 4 FGs. Implying that it’s not always on the QB. Why the heck are you so insecure and hurt? 

Rodgers hasn't been the best QB in the game since 2014

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Hope all those Cowboys fans that are supposed to takeover the Coliseum next week already bought their tickets.  Because the cheapest ones available for resale right now are $185 and so far as I can tell the only sections not sold out are the obstructed view ones - and those are still being sold at $140 a pop.

I guarantee you that Cowboys fans own season tickets. Pretty much half of hollywood are Cowboys fans. Hell, you dont think LeBron can call in some favors?

1 minute ago, Cheesehawk said:

We’re talking bout playoff football here, not average *** teams that aren’t playing in January. 

The point stands. Hey I dislike Mitch as the next guy! But he led his team down the field into FG territory. It’s not like he had 3 mins. He had 48 seconds and 2 TOS. I’ll be the first to take a dump on mitch! Believe me! But he did what he had to do. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I guarantee you that Cowboys fans own season tickets. Pretty much half of hollywood are Cowboys fans. Hell, you dont think LeBron can call in some favors?

Idk. Most Cowboy fans I run into aren't exactly financially stable.

Archived