NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Wait - what? What HS did you go to?

Edison.  We were like 3-year wonders in the Sunset League in the CIF Southern Section, in between years of Los Alamitos (when Chris Kluwe played there) dominance and before they put Corona del Mar into the league to make it more competitive.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

The point stands. Hey I dislike Mitch as the next guy! But he led his team down the field into FG territory. It’s not like he had 3 mins. He had 48 seconds and 2 TOS. I’ll be the first to take a dump on mitch! Believe me! But he did what he had to do. 

Speak it Rammy.  Anybody who didnt come out of this thinking Mitch rose to the moment and put his team in position to win just doesnt understand football.

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

Speak it Rammy.  Anybody who didnt come out of this thinking Mitch rose to the moment and put his team in position to win just doesnt understand football.

I still don’t think he rose to the moment lol. 

Eagles have a very bad D and to only get 15 pts 

Not sure who was Eagles tackle today but he did a great job against Mack. Saw a stat on twitter saying that Mack had 0 QB pressures and 0 QB hits in first 3 Quarters...that's a fantastic job from OL against Mack and Bears DL in general. Foles had just 1 sack all game.

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The point stands. Hey I dislike Mitch as the next guy! But he led his team down the field into FG territory. It’s not like he had 3 mins. He had 48 seconds and 2 TOS. I’ll be the first to take a dump on mitch! Believe me! But he did what he had to do. 

That’s great, where were those drives throughout the game? Pull me up the numbers on home teams in the playoffs that finish with a +2 TO differential with a top 5 defense allowing under 17 points... 16 points is doing your job in this new NFL. Trubisky didn’t get it done. 

1 minute ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I'll say this, while I feel their career arcs may be similar in the long-run, Mitch now has a notch on his resume that guys like Andy Dalton severely lack.  Also... at least for one week, he has as many playoff wins (and has the most-impressive playoff showing) of any QB from the 2017 class.

Just now, upriser7 said:

Not sure who was Eagles tackle today but he did a great job against Mack. Saw a stat on twitter saying that Mack had 0 QB pressures and 0 QB hits in first 3 Quarters...that's a fantastic job from OL against Mack and Bears DL in general. Foles had just 1 sack all game.

HOF Jason Peters

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

are people really criticizing trubsiky? I though the guy had a very good game, bears are gonna be around for a while.

He didn't play well the first half, but a big chunk of that was Nagy's ****ty playcalling there.  Too much dinking and dunking, made it look like he was scared to throw anything down the field.  Late third quarter and 4th quarter he hit a stride which was more like him. 

1 minute ago, Cheesehawk said:

That’s great, where were those drives throughout the game? Pull me up the numbers on home teams in the playoffs that finish with a +2 TO differential with a top 5 defense allowing under 17 points... 16 points is doing your job in this new NFL. Trubisky didn’t get it done. 

Yep. Tribs needs to take another leap this off season for the Bears to be serious SB contenders. 

2 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

You are absolutely correct. In no way, shape, or form did Trubisky do anything to put the Bears in a position to win. Please continue with your spot on, A+, remarkably insightful analysis. 

Archived